Injustice 2 Ultimate Edition - Playstation 4 uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.

BY WARNER BROTHERS

Injustice 2 is the super-powered sequel to the hit game Injustice: Gods Among Us that allows players to build and power up the ultimate version of their favorite DC characters. Featuring a massive selection of DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains, players can personalize iconic DC characters with untique and powerful gear earned throughout the game. Additionally, for the first time, gamers can take control of how their characters look, fight and develop across a variety of game modes. see more...

C M.
Brooklyn, NY
Been playing this game for a little over a week. I do really enjoy it especially since I have a partner in crime to play it with however it is very different from the first one. The storyline is awesome the alternate ending is amazing so definitely play the story mode. However there are some things that I don't like about the game such as because of the differences between the two the back button and the down button are now block and that creates a lot of space between you and your opponent and if you know anything about netherrealm Studios the ai and bosses are super super cheese. With that being said the game is still great there is plenty of characters for you to choose from though I do recommend having one two maybe even three characters in your pocket
Taylor M.
Hammond, IN
I'm not big on fighters, but I LOVE DC and love MK, which has a similar fighting engine. The second installation has a better fighting system, better combos, and just flows a lot more smoother than the first one. The graphics are amazing and they added a ton of content to make you want to play more. The story really pulled me in and I've played it multiple times so far. I really enjoyed the addition of being able to customize your character's look and fighting style. With the ultimate edition, you received the DLC as they were released. I was a little disappointed by a few of those character, but we can't win them all. Overall, this is a solid fighter and worth all the hype imo.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
I have been waiting for this game since me and my husband found out about it. It came out today so I had to go and buy it. I already play and let me tell you the graphics are spectacular. The ultimate edition is way better that the regular version. This is one of my most have games of PS4 Pro. I recommend it.
Christopher B.
Mesa, AZ
Injustice 2 Ultimate Edition has only been out for 24 hours but I've played it for a few hours and from what I've seen so far could be be one of the best games out right now.  The gameplay is pretty close to the original game but the cutscenes and player models look spectacular.  This is truly how a Playstation 4 game should look like.  If you have played the previous game or played any of the Mortal Kombat games on Playstation then you will definitely enjoy this title.
Rose T.
Scranton, PA
Way better than the first. I barely liked the first. With that said. I adore injustice 2. Why? The graphics have come such a long way and the most importantly the combat has become a lot better. Smooth? Not as much as I would like, you'll still be mashing buttons here and there out of aggravation to win.. Just not as much as injustice 1. My face characters to play are Harley and the flash. Black siren is pretty good, too. In my honest opinion, though, I'd wait until this goes down in price.
Kaytlin C.
Tupelo
Love the game. The story mode is like an interactive movie but doesn't take the player out of the game play. Didn't care much for the Superman ending otherwise the game would have a higher score. Logged in a little under 50 hours so far due to scheduling issues otherwise I'd never stop playing.
Megan L.
Cincinnati, OH
Really fun game super amazing story line so interesting great graphics love all the characters and the multi player mode
Ashley C.
This is an Awesome Game. It has a Great storyline. Love all the ways you can customize your characters. Love DC.
Shalini S.
Kissimmee, FL
My boyfriend played this a lot and loves the game how do I add money to the game so he can unlock stuff?
C M.
Brooklyn, NY
What characters are you playing with or gravitating towards?