Injustice 2 (PlayStation 4) uploaded by Michael B.

BY WARNER BROTHERS

Injustice 2 (PlayStation 4) see more...

Haley S.
Game will always be awesome to me, it sucks that they did Nightwing dirty, he was my favorite character. Tbh, the injustice games and their storylines will always be amazing!
AbbyNicolle Q.
This game is awesome! It’s that simple! It will keep you entertained for hours, well at least it does for me ahah. All the characters have great features and the story line is so cool. I was recommended this game from my brother who is a huge DC fan. Great purchase!
Michael B.
Moreno Valley, CA
This game is a must buy. It has so many more features than injustice one.
The customization on the characters is really what had me sold.
It is almost like a rpg.
The guild and multiverse gameplay also offers a huge new view on playing with friends.
Daniel Z.
Houston
this game is badass all the characters are awsome and it can keep you entertained for a very long time has alot of stuff to do in the game
Charity R.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Absolutely love the graphics and interactions! One of my favorite games EVER! I play it with my 17 year old son all the time
Cheyenne B.
Buena Park, CA
I didnt like that after every battle you dont get any gear. The commercials made it look like you do.story modes good.
Kevin B.
This game is fun if you enjoy fighter games. It's cool to get to play as comic book heroes.
Tracy W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is fun but it little too graphic for me. It has to much blood to be a video game.
Tenisha R.
Saskatoon, SK
I love this game the graphic are so good and the story line is interesting. I don't have anything really bad to say because I do like these games and this game met all my expectations. I had never played this game before but I have played mortal kombat and I was told this is similar so I tired it and I don't regret it!
Persephone L.
Toronto, WY
My new favourite game! I have been paying it obsessively and honestly I am better at it than my boyfriend. Shhhh don’t tell him. I’ve already reached level 20 with Harley Quinn and Catwoman. I really don’t see myself getting tired of this game. The multiverse is so engaging and I can/have played this for hours and hours on end