BY INIT

What's behind INIT? INIT nut & fruit bars will give you all the good stuff you want. Dark Chocolate, Almonds & Summer Berries combined — fuel, fun and flavor in every bite. Init Nut & Fruit Bars Dark Chocolate Almonds & Summer Berries, Naturally Flavored, 1.41Z see more...

Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
I'm not a fan of dark chocolate for staters, but it had a lot more berries then nuts and was just to much. I wish it had more nuts on it. It was alright not my favorite thing to snack on but not the worst thing I've tried either.
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ
It was definitely not a favorite of mine. It looked much better then it tasted. It was super hard and the almonds were just way too big for the size of the bar, like they took over the whole bar. The berries were too mushy and tasted funny to me. The dark chocolate was maybe the only decent part.
Alyssa G.
I loved this bar! I got it as a free sample and wasn't sure what to expect but it was delicious! It has a unique flavor and has more substance to it then a regular granola bar. I also like that it's not mushy like other proteins bars. I definitely recommend it as a mid afternoon snack!
Kady E.
This bar looks so much better than it is. I love dark chocolate, almonds, summer berries and I do not like this bar. It looks like it will be soft and chewy, however it is very hard to bite into. I was extremely disappointed.
Bianca B.
I actually loved this bar perfect texture and loved the bitterness of dark chocolate and the sweet berries and the nuts. Perfect mix of salty and sweet.
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
I just tried this bar today. I'm in love with it! It has the right amount of chocolate and the combination of fruits with nuts makes it even better!
cass d.
This is such a great snack!!! The dark chocolate almond with berries omg you should def try this I ate the whole box in two days at my desk !!
Mary G.
Omaha, NE
This Init bar us good yummy. I enjoy every last bite. The flavors and different pieces of yumminess are prefect
Phenoris R.
It's chewy, filled with berries. I recommend the dark chocolate almonds with summer berry.