BY INIT

What's behind init? We were inspired to raise the bar, on bars. Init Dark Chocolate Cherry & Cashews -- fuel, fun and flavor in every bite. You can trust these bars to have the good stuff. see more...

• I have been looking for different bars to try out and was...1 Answers
Cassandra C.
These are so yummy! I would eat them instead of a candy bar! It's not too sweet and I always love a cherry chocolate combo. Plus it's only 180 calories. These are one of my favorite bars for taking along on a hike!
Rebecca L.
Dunnsville , VA
I really enjoy these bars for a quick breakfast on the go or a snack that is always handy in my bag. They taste great. I like to think of it as a treat but it is better for you than a candy bar. I will definitely keep buying them and would highly recommend them. I would have given them 5 stars but they are pretty pricey.
Ricky R.
Berkeley, IL
I have been looking for different bars to try out and was wondering how these tasted compared to similar products?