MakeupFragranceFragrances of Ireland
Inis Or Eau de Parfum 33 Fluid Ounce

Inis Or Eau de Parfum 3.3 Fluid Ounce

by Fragrances of Ireland

A scent of light, fire and warmth, inis or (the word means 'golden island' in irish) is a blend of citrus, spice and green notes for both women and men. This 'sunset at sea' fragrance, inis or has rich citrus top notes of lemon, bergamot, blood orange...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Inis Or Eau de Parfum 3.3 Fluid Ounce!
Laurie H.
My mom brought this back from Ireland for me and I can’t believe how much I love it (she and I have *very* different perfume tastes). It’s light, it lasts a long time, and it’s got a fresh scent. Absolutely will buy again.
Rachel M.
Minster, OH
This is a bit stronger version of the original Inis. It's a nice scent, but I just don't love it as much as the original!
Ashley M.
Fort Worth, TX
When I first obtained this perfume, I was in Ireland. This perfume reminds me of my trip there every time I use it. It has a fresh, floral scent that reminds me of the beach. I am unsure of the price though, because, as I said, I purchased my bottle in Ireland and used Euros

Looking for your answer?