Inika
Certified Organic Eye Pencil, All Natural Eyeliner, Vegan Eyeliner, Rich, Creamy Formula, Suits Sensitive Eyes, Vegan 12g (Black Caviar)

by Inika

INIKA Certified Organic eye pencils have rich and creamy consistency unparalleled in the world of natural eyeliners. Formulated to glide on easily, they deliver even depth of color and real stay-ability. The color pigments work in harmony with INIKA...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of INIKA Certified Organic Eye Pencil, All Natural Eyeliner, Vegan Eyeliner, Rich, Creamy Formula, Suits Sensitive Eyes, Vegan 1.2g (Black Caviar)!
Tina B.
Edgerton, WI
INIKA Certified Organic Eye Pencil, All Natural Eyeliner, Vegan Eyeliner, Rich, Creamy Formula, Suits Sensitive Eyes, Vegan 1.2g (Black Caviar) uploaded by Tina B.
I tried this INIKA ORGANIC, EYE PENCIL CRAYON IN BLACK CAVIAR from my KINDER BEAUTY BOX that I purchased. I liked that this pencil glides on my eyelids softly and that I don't have to pull on them as I put it on. It didn't smudge when I put my eyeshadow on & lasted throughout the day. I REALLY like that this beauty Brand pencil is Natural, Vegan & CRUELTY-FREE. They DON'T Feel the Need to Test on Animals - EVER! (Too bad ALL COMPANIES don't follow suit.) I would buy this product. (Their website says this eyeliner retails for $22) I also read on their website, that they are the ONLY 100% Natural Makeup/Beauty Products used on the Fashion Show Runways & have Won over 40 Awards as well. THAT SAYS A LOT ABOUT A BRAND!!! Made in Australia. 😊 #inika. #Influenster. #crueltyfree. #vegan. #natural. #cleanbeauty. #nochemicals. #makeup. #kinderbeautybox. #toxinfreebeauty. #madeinaustralia. #siliconefree.

Looking for your answer?