BY CONAIR

The latest innovation from Infiniti by Conair uses the Nano Silver Tourmaline Ceramic technology to dry and style hair quickly, minimizing heat damage and leaving hair less frizzy and more manageable. see more...

Jackie D.
Spring Hill, TN
Infiniti by Conair 228 Nano Silver Tourmaline Ceramic Styler has been my most dependable hair dryer ever.  I bought one for myself and one for my daughter a few years ago and neither of us have had any complaints.  It has two switches to control temperature and air flow, as well as a cool button. I would recommend it for it's reliability.
Brie L.
Metairie, LA
Pros:
It's so amazing for curly hair!
I love that it comes with a diffuser
It gives the right amount of heat and blows just right to achieve CURLS!

Cons:
It isn't a good for straightening hair.
It doesn't blow hot or hard enough to straighten hair.

If you have curls, buy it!
Lindsey T.
Fort Wayne, IN
I must have a newer version because the buttons are on the front instead of the side, but this hair dryer is absolutely amazing!! It dries my LONG, thick hair super fast and it leaves my hair feeling smooth and shiny. Did I mention it dries my hair unbelievably fast?!??
Melanie D.
Works great and is long lasting. Dries my hair quickly and doesn't get too hot!!!!!!!!