BeautyBodyBody CareInhibitif
Advanced Hair-Free Body Serum

Inhibitif Advanced Hair-Free Body Serum

by Inhibitif

Inhibitif Advanced Hair-Free Body Serum-4 oz. This highly-concentrated serum combines proven actives that help reduce the apparent prominence and density of body hair over time until it becomes nearly invisible.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Inhibitif Advanced Hair-Free Body Serum!
Chelsea B.
Coram, NY
I like this stuff! The smell isn’t too bad and it definitely has worked well for the hair under my arms! I’m just trying to see if it will Work for the hair on other parts of my body as well. But I am definitely glad I bought this!
Calista R.
Kingston , Ontario
Inhibitif Advanced Hair-Free Body Serum uploaded by Calista R.
I found this stuff in the summer of 2015 and fell in love with it. I was reluctant on it actually working but it does wonders! Apply after shaving or waxing, every time. I saw results after 2 weeks of using the product. I've always struggled with thick dark hair and this really boosted my coincidence with wear shorts and swimsuits in the summer. Normally I have to shave my legs every time I shower but with this stuff you could wait for at least 3 days before shaving again. With this product I just recommend you be committed and use it on a regular basis. Definitely a holy grail product for me!
Raine D.
london
Inhibitif Advanced Hair-Free Body Serum uploaded by Raine D.
I get good results when I use this. The problem is that I often forget to use it!!! Argggghhhh I had been using it to get rid of annoying chin hair which has been the bain of my life for some years now. Now I'm writing this review I realise it's actually a body product which makes sense as I always found the spray application so annoying. I'd have to spray it on to my hands and Pat it onto my chin. Now I know!!!

Looking for your answer?