BY INGLOT COSMETICS

• Ooh, highlight obsessive over here! This one looks a bit pricey- ...2 Answers
  • Where do you find this? And is it long lasting? 2 Answers
Cindy T.
El Monte, CA
The glitter in these are absolutely gorgeous. I have this inn the orange/copper shade and it’s absolutely perfect for fall looks. It’s so shiny and reflective. I would recommend the use of glitter glue with this product to make sure it stays the whole day. There’s the tiniest bit of fall out but usually there is so little I just ignore it and go on with my day. You just need the teeniest bit to cover your whole lid. I find it very worth it and probably one of my favorite items from the brand.
Ally L.
Deptford, NJ
Hands down the prettiest highlighter ever. Most highlighters give you a weird cast in pictures but this one blends so well to the skin! I purchased gold and pearl and they are beautiful. I bought them in the NYC Inglot store. Very beautiful products and would recommend to everyone!
Daresha P.
I have the dust in 03 and it's great for WOC but I do not like how it's hard to blend. The color is amazing and the pigmentation is buildable. When taking off your making you will notice so glitter left which may not be what you would like as it can be hard to take off. Also a little is only needed because the pigmentation is great. The cost is also amazing because most highlight dust are expensive.
Sara S.
Pflugerville, TX
More sparkle than diamonds. You HAVE to see it to believe it. The ladies at the MAC store, in NYC, actually suggested I head to Inglot to check it out. They were SO right. I was instantly in love and utterly satisfied. Treat yourself to this one. You deserve it.
Meltem Y.
Coral Springs , FL
I saw this store at the aventura mall ! I never heard this brand in my life so I went Inside to check it out ! And I fell in love with this glitter ! Apparently it's a Polish brand
Andie G.
The thing about highlighters or glitters is that they tend to give you an ashy look to your face but Inglot overall is a great make up Company and all their colors are super pigmented so even if you were to buy this container and that's the color you're looking for trust and believe me it's worth every last dime you spend
Fatima N.
These are so great ,, can be used for the face and body as well,, so shiny and sparkling,, they come multiple shades to choose from,, long lasting and it stand to so many higher end brands , highy recommend it
Maha A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I don't know why inglot doesn't get enough attention but they have some quality products. Their eyeshadow a and also their lipsticks are great and very pigmented. They also have a line of glitter products that hit the light just right.
Danielle D.
Kingsville, TX
Aghhh, I'm in absolute love with this! The color and pigment is to die for can be combined with oils for many different stylish looks!
Maika S.
I absolutely love this highlighter! It also doubles as an eyeshadow when I mix it with inglot's mixing serum.
monika s.
Vadena BZ
hello i wanna know if the sparkle last a long time? or at the end of the day is all over your face?
Chloe A.
Port St Lucie, FL
If its loose how does it come on?
Jeshua S.
Brownsville , TX
Where do you find this? And is it long lasting?
Ariela S.
Rosedale, NY
Can I also use this as an eyeshadow?
Mel A.
Greenfield, WI
Ooh, highlight obsessive over here! This one looks a bit pricey- is it worth the extra cash?