BY INGLOT COSMETICS

• If its loose how does it come on?3 Answers
  • Ooh, highlight obsessive over here! This one looks a bit ...2 Answers
  • Where do you find this? And is it long lasting? 2 Answers
Inglot Sparkling dust
  • "i like this product stays on most of the day and doesn't fall off ur body/face " in 7 reviews
  • "amazing highlight!!! very cheap considering how long it will last as it is a loose powder and so pigmented only have to use a tiny bit to get that perfect glow! 100% recommend." in 3 reviews
Kawkab S.
Westlake , OH
This product is unbelievably amazing it’s like golden fairy blew on your cheekbones and at the same time gave it a touch of glass like look, majestic, whimsical and breathtaking. I put it on my cheekbones, the tip of my nose, my collarbones and when the lights hit it is just WOW! I get lots of compliments! Inglot Cosmetics Sparkling Dust Feb
Cindy T.
La Jolla, CA
The glitter in these are absolutely gorgeous. I have this inn the orange/copper shade and it’s absolutely perfect for fall looks. It’s so shiny and reflective. I would recommend the use of glitter glue with this product to make sure it stays the whole day. There’s the tiniest bit of fall out but usually there is so little I just ignore it and go on with my day. You just need the teeniest bit to cover your whole lid. I find it very worth it and probably one of my favorite items from the brand.
Omaira F.
Livermore, CA
OMGGGGGG THIS HIGHLIGHT IS LIFE! I love wearing this highlighter, it makes my face look so pretty and lively. A little bit goes a long way! You notice the golden hue on your face. I recommend using a fan brush. Will purchase again!
Quincee C.
This is one of my favorite highlighters. It’s a gorgeous highlighter that can go all over the body. It’s glittery but not a huge chunky type of glitter so it still looks good on the face. The colors look amazing on everyone I put them on as well. I’m just very in love with this product and will buy it forever and ever.
glory p.
Quieres iluminar?.Pues utiliza este iluminador de inglot ....Waooo el glow mas glow es de esta marca es de mis favoritos.Esto en foto se ve increible se difumina super bien no se ve parchoso con poco producto se ve hermoso🤩👌
Alissa B.
This product is a staple in my collection. If you want shine, this product is for you! I love using this product. The powder is light weight and easy to apply. The powered is so fine and shiny. It works on semi sensitive and feel lovely on the face!
Natalie O.
Staten Island, NY
I love Inglot. This stuff if pretty decent. I like to dust it on as an easy everyday glowy shimmery look, but it also works great to add to a dramatic smokey eye or a cut crease.
Ally L.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Hands down the prettiest highlighter ever. Most highlighters give you a weird cast in pictures but this one blends so well to the skin! I purchased gold and pearl and they are beautiful. I bought them in the NYC Inglot store. Very beautiful products and would recommend to everyone!
Wendy Palmer B.
Hughesville, MD
I have the JLO version in the shade "Radiance" and I love it!  I use it as a highlight to highlight my brows, and my nose, and Cupid's bow.  It's very shimmery, and there is glitter, so if you are not into glitter, then I suggest you pass on this.  I love how it gives you the JLO glow look!  I highly recommend if you are into glowing and glitter!
Daresha P.
I have the dust in 03 and it's great for WOC but I do not like how it's hard to blend. The color is amazing and the pigmentation is buildable. When taking off your making you will notice so glitter left which may not be what you would like as it can be hard to take off. Also a little is only needed because the pigmentation is great. The cost is also amazing because most highlight dust are expensive.
monika s.
Vadena BZ
hello i wanna know if the sparkle last a long time? or at the end of the day is all over your face?
Chloe A.
If its loose how does it come on?
Mel A.
Milwaukee, WI
Ooh, highlight obsessive over here! This one looks a bit pricey- is it worth the extra cash?
Jeshua S.
Brownsville , TX
Where do you find this? And is it long lasting?
c v.
Can I also use this as an eyeshadow?