BY INGLOT COSMETICS

• If its loose how does it come on?2 Answers
  • Ooh, highlight obsessive over here! This one looks a bit ...2 Answers
  • Where do you find this? And is it long lasting? 2 Answers
Inglot Sparkling dust
  • "i like this product stays on most of the day and doesn't fall off ur body/face " in 7 reviews
  • "amazing highlight!!! very cheap considering how long it will last as it is a loose powder and so pigmented only have to use a tiny bit to get that perfect glow! 100% recommend." in 3 reviews
Kawkab S.
Westlake , OH
This product is unbelievably amazing it’s like golden fairy blew on your cheekbones and at the same time gave it a touch of glass like look, majestic, whimsical and breathtaking. I put it on my cheekbones, the tip of my nose, my collarbones and when the lights hit it is just WOW! I get lots of compliments! INGLOT Sparkling Dust Loose Powder
Cindy T.
La Jolla, CA
The glitter in these are absolutely gorgeous. I have this inn the orange/copper shade and it’s absolutely perfect for fall looks. It’s so shiny and reflective. I would recommend the use of glitter glue with this product to make sure it stays the whole day. There’s the tiniest bit of fall out but usually there is so little I just ignore it and go on with my day. You just need the teeniest bit to cover your whole lid. I find it very worth it and probably one of my favorite items from the brand.
Omaira F.
Livermore, CA
OMGGGGGG THIS HIGHLIGHT IS LIFE! I love wearing this highlighter, it makes my face look so pretty and lively. A little bit goes a long way! You notice the golden hue on your face. I recommend using a fan brush. Will purchase again!
Natalie O.
Staten Island, NY
I love Inglot. This stuff if pretty decent. I like to dust it on as an easy everyday glowy shimmery look, but it also works great to add to a dramatic smokey eye or a cut crease.
Alissa B.
This product is a staple in my collection. If you want shine, this product is for you! I love using this product. The powder is light weight and easy to apply. The powered is so fine and shiny. It works on semi sensitive and feel lovely on the face!
Ally L.
Deptford, NJ
Hands down the prettiest highlighter ever. Most highlighters give you a weird cast in pictures but this one blends so well to the skin! I purchased gold and pearl and they are beautiful. I bought them in the NYC Inglot store. Very beautiful products and would recommend to everyone!
Daresha P.
I have the dust in 03 and it's great for WOC but I do not like how it's hard to blend. The color is amazing and the pigmentation is buildable. When taking off your making you will notice so glitter left which may not be what you would like as it can be hard to take off. Also a little is only needed because the pigmentation is great. The cost is also amazing because most highlight dust are expensive.
Meltem Y.
Coral Springs , FL
I saw this store at the aventura mall ! I never heard this brand in my life so I went Inside to check it out ! And I fell in love with this glitter ! Apparently it's a Polish brand
Andie G.
The thing about highlighters or glitters is that they tend to give you an ashy look to your face but Inglot overall is a great make up Company and all their colors are super pigmented so even if you were to buy this container and that's the color you're looking for trust and believe me it's worth every last dime you spend
Sara S.
Pflugerville, TX
More sparkle than diamonds. You HAVE to see it to believe it. The ladies at the MAC store, in NYC, actually suggested I head to Inglot to check it out. They were SO right. I was instantly in love and utterly satisfied. Treat yourself to this one. You deserve it.
monika s.
Vadena BZ
hello i wanna know if the sparkle last a long time? or at the end of the day is all over your face?
Chloe A.
If its loose how does it come on?
Jeshua S.
Brownsville , TX
Where do you find this? And is it long lasting?
c v.
Can I also use this as an eyeshadow?
Mel A.
Greenfield, WI
Ooh, highlight obsessive over here! This one looks a bit pricey- is it worth the extra cash?