MakeupNail CareNail PolishesInglot Cosmetics
Inglot O2M Breathable Halal Nail Polish (622)

Inglot O2M Breathable Halal Nail Polish (622)

by Inglot Cosmetics

Excellent nail enamel that allows water and oxygen to pass through thanks to its special ingredient - a highly advanced polymer. The product helps keep the nails in the best condition while wearing nail enamel. Does NOT contain toluene, formaldehyde,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Inglot O2M Breathable Halal Nail Polish (622)!
Review for: Inglot O2M Breathable Halal Nail Polish (650)
I love this nailpolish and the color is very nice too. It's like a deep purple color. It stays on for about a week. And it's a bit pricey but I only got it because it's breathable. I would recommend this color to people.
Glen Allen, VA
Review for: Inglot O2M Breathable Halal Nail Polish (650)
This nail polish saved my life!!!!! Even though it is not the average price for a nail polish it is breathable. I never heard of a breathable nail polish expect from Inglot. The texture of the nail polish is excellent because it is very smooth. I recommend this to everyone who needs breathable nail polish! The color is perfect!!
Fallowfield, Manchester
Review for: Inglot O2M Breathable Halal Nail Polish (622), Inglot O2M Breathable Halal Nail Polish (650)
Absolutely love this product but the only reason I gave it four stars is because sometimes they can be really thick and sometimes really runny but not quite sure why. I do still use them majority of the time as they are breathable and most suited for me.
toronto
Review for: Inglot O2M Breathable Halal Nail Polish (650)
I bought this because it’s a breathable nail polish and prefer these formulas for religious reasons. I found the colour pretty. It needed a few coats to achieve an opaqueness. Maybe I should’ve been using a top coat because it chipped easily.
Dubai, Dubai
Inglot O2M Breathable Halal Nail Polish (622) uploaded by Ghina A.
Review for: Inglot O2M Breathable Halal Nail Polish (650)
Im in love with inglot nail polish. This soft matte color is extremely amazing. I cant get enough from it!!! The nicest color for winter. Long lasting even without using a top coat. Love itttt and recommend it for sureee.

Looking for your answer?