Inglot Matte Eyeliner Gel

by Inglot Cosmetics

High intensity pigments provide ideal coverage and rich colors after just one application. The creamy and delicate long lasting formula dries to a longlasting, smudge proof, and crease proof finish. Brush number 30T is recommended for eyeliner...

Has anyone used this for their winged liner? And what brush do you use? I’ve heard so many good things so I’m hoping it was a good purchase.
What is you favorite Inglot Matte Eyeliner Gel ? I just got 87 it is a teal colour I have not used it yet.
How do these look ! I want to see some looks !
Start your review of Inglot Matte Eyeliner Gel!
Product Highlights
...Caesa's Palace Forum Shops. I picked up a few eye shadows and also got their black liner since I was looking for a new one. All I have eve rhead was raves about their gel liner. Since I have sensitive eyes I was kind of weary of trying this but the lady assured me that it was good even for sensitive eyes (which she has as well.). Oh my gosh girls/guys this eyeliner is awesome!! Very pigmented, easy to use, stays put, waterproof, etc... This does not effect my eyes at all. Usually I have my outer corner of eye liner fading away half way through the day because of my eyes watering. There is minimal smudging. Looks awesome even after working in a hot stock room for 5 to 6 hours. I highly recommend this. Its around $14 and they have a variety of colorsin reviews
This gel liner is long lasting and super easy to apply. I use shade #77, which is black, for my winged eyeliner almost everyday. I live for this stuff!in reviews
...for the best. This one is pretty darn close. Great price, stays all day, doesn't smudge or transfer to upper lid, AMAZING color selection (I bought black and red). You get a lot of product for the price, which is great. My only gripe is that it is really hard to completely remove. It is so pigmented that I still kinda had racoon eyes the next morning, even after using a 2 part eye makeup remover.in reviews
With a good oil free primer /foundation (tarte) this gel liner lasted on my oily skin ALL DAY, I tried to use it on my waterline and that did fade after a while, but I did not prep my waterline like I have heard you can prep. Swipe Dry with a Qtip, try not to blink too much and then apply this liner give it 30-45 secs to set and you are done, u can use a bit of black shadow to set it but not necessary. I LOVE IT, plus its a better deal for your dollar than the Maybelline !!!! Very Silky to apply. in reviews
Columbus, OH
Inglot Matte Eyeliner Gel uploaded by Chevonne S.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: 87
These are some of my holy Grail hell liners. The color selection is fantastic and they last a full day in the waterline.
Jacksonville, FL
Inglot Matte Eyeliner Gel uploaded by Porcha B.
Review for: 77
The best eyeliner for wing liners to appear bolder and richer . It’s always sealed in aluminum then the lid. Only thing I wish is after two months it didn’t dry up because it loses its texture . Other then that , it’s the best and the closest to it drug store wise would be NYX Gel Liner & Smudger
Bothell, WA
Inglot Matte Eyeliner Gel uploaded by chanel R.
I have this in the shade 76 it’s a white shade! It’s the most creamy eye liner in a pot I have used. Mine is about 3-4 months old now and it still has the same consistency as when I opened it up !
Chandler, AZ
Review for: 77
Super creamy and smooth. It goes on and stays on very nicely.. I highly recommend it especially for that winged eye liner look. I am surprised it does not smear even when I was caught in the rain the other day..
Winter Park, FL
Best eyeliner ever!!!! I have a hidden lid so it's really hard to find liners that are long wearing and won't transfer! This one does all of that and last forever! It's also great for covering up eyelash glue that doesn't try totally "clear"
Asheville, NC
Review for: 77
After hearing one of my favorite Youtube beauty gurues, LustreLux, rave about this product and seeing how amazing it looked on her, I decided to order it from Macy's (which graciously offers free shipping with no minimum on beauty products all year round--huge thumbs up Macy's). Oh my god I am IN LOVE!! I've tried several gel liners from the drugstore (E.L.F., Revlon, Rimmel, and my previous favorite, L'Oreal) but none of them compare to this gem! It glides on so smoothly. The color is gorgeous! Super, rich, matte black that really makes your eyes pop. It's beautiful to work with and makes fantastic, smooth cat eyes. It sets almost immediately and lasts all day on my oily lids! Even L'Oreal's Infallible Gel Liner couldn't do that (it would smudge on the outer corners). It sells for $14 which really isn't a bad price (more expensive than drugstore but the quality is fabulous). I feel like this product will last a long time as a little bit goes a long way (provided it doesn't dry quickly--fingers crossed). If you're looking for a pitch black, smooth, beautiful gel liner, look no further! Inglot's got your back with this little gem!!
Inglot gel eyeliner is the best eyeliner I have tried so far. Highly pigmented and long lasting. In love that it dries to a matte finish. Goes on smoothly and dries pretty quick.
Conyers, GA
Review for: 77
Not my go too eyeliner but it’s a good matte eyeliner that won’t budge all night. But it’s good
Oxford , NC
Inglot Matte Eyeliner Gel uploaded by Paighton W.
I have extremely watery eyes. So for a long time I wouldn't wear liner. Every time I would pat my tears, my liner would always transfer and half of my wing would be gone by the end of the day. I heard someone mention this gel liner and how it didn't budge, so I decided to give it a try. And let me tell you, they were not kidding! When I first tried it, I noticed was extremely opaque, dried down fast and it did not budge! To the point where I was trying to sharpen up my wing with concealer, and you could still see the black liner under my concealer. So I had to use a thicker concealer to cover it up. But I absolutely love it! It's by far the best gel liner I have come across. And I love the wide range of colors they have. I've only tried the black one but I'm definitely going to grab a few more to try. And they're very inexpensive, I think $15 is a great price! You get a good amount of product and it lasts forever!
Meridian, MS
I heard so many good things about this gel liner! Smearing to get mine in the mail 😎😎
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Port Alberni, BC
il y a 2 ans
Andrada A. il y a 2 ans
I love 77 and 65 and i also combine them.
Ponce
il y a 2 ans
Inglot Matte Eyeliner Gel the eyeliner in white is it truly white? And in general how do they perform, do they crack easily?
Pensacola, FL