INGLOT Makeup Brush 31T

by Inglot Cosmetics

Makeup Brush 31T is made from best quality synthetic hair. Best for: Eyeliner. Hair: Orange taklon. Web ID: 2514060.

Web ID: 2514060

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of INGLOT Makeup Brush 31T!
Molly T.
This is my go-to brush for liner as well as brows! I love a brush that can have a duel purpose and this brush is my all time favorite!
Zoe S.
Dublin
The inglot makeup brush 31T , although it’s only 4 stars it’s also a good brush when trying to get the extra little bits like foundation, concealer etc. The brush blends in well and is perfect if you only want a little bit of makeup on
Dale C.
Ireland
It is a good angled brush but I usually prefer a bigger fluffier brush for my brows. I feel the price is a bit high for an angled brush because I have owned a lot of them and they do tend to be the same. It's more about what product you're using for the brows.
Meabh C.
Galway
This is such a great brush for filling in your brows with brow gel ! I also like using it for eyeliner and also for some extra glow on my eye looks! I highly recommend having this brush handy !
Roma O.
The brush is strong and very beautiful to use, and there is no cosmetologist who can dispense with it in any way that makes it easier for us to use
Ermina B.
Perfect angle! Really thin and precise. Perfect for brow powder or pomade. Also great for shaping after applying lipstick,so you can make your lips seem perfect. Huge plus on the orange colour. I would recommend it 10/10
Aoife C.
this is the brush i use for my brows and i love it so much, usually most brow brush hairs can be quite thick and make it hard to be precise but this one is perfect with thin hairs
Alexander L.
esta brocha es ideal para delinear ojos y cejas, en el caso de ojos puedes hacer un delineado ojos de gato, en el caso de cejas puedes hacer los pelo por pelo ya que es bien delgadita, es muy buen producto, muy recomendado, lo bueno es que no cuesta demasiado dinero, es un precio accesible a cualquier persona.
Denise Z.
56 huntstown Avenue
Pricison pricison ! Best brush by far for sleeky eyebrows or perfect wingled liner . Would be a must have brush in your vanity
Ana M.
Tirane
I use this brush for my eyebrows and i love how it applys the product. It’s not that expensive and it’s a good replacement for the anastasia beverlyhills one. INGLOT Makeup Brush 31T

Looking for your answer?