INGLOT Lipstick

by Inglot Cosmetics

Classic lipstick with vitamin E and apricot kernel oil that moisturize and protect the lips. The non-sticky, long lasting formula provides easy and even application. Web ID: 2514048.

Web ID: 2514048

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of INGLOT Lipstick!
agman
INGLOT Lipstick uploaded by Nancy M.
The most beautiful lipstick the first time I try this product and the result was beautiful moist lips and fixed for a long time I recommend it and all colors suit all skin colorsINGLOT LipstickInglot Cosmetics
INGLOT Lipstick uploaded by Katie B.
One of my favourite lipsticks, matte but creamy which looks healthy on your lips. The colour is super pigmented with a good colour pay off. It lasts a long time on the lips even after eating! Already dread running out of it and would definitely repurchase it!
Slough, ['', '', '']
Review for: 144
Smells like bubblegum. Good colour pay off but the matte shades are sooo drying it’s actually upsetting and ends up going crumbly on your lips but was ok for the price compared to the like of Mac lipsticks. They could improve on their shade range though as they don’t have enough to choose from
INGLOT Lipstick uploaded by Fiona A.
Review for: 231
This Lipstick by Inglot is in the shade Rouge à Lèvres. What I love about this lipstick is the fact that it glides on smoothly, gives a nice texture to the lips even without a lipliner! It gives a matte finish that doesn’t feel tacky since ingredients contain different kinds of organic oil!😍plus it smells amazingly good (kind of like cherries). First photo is with flash while second one photo is without flash✨INGLOT Lipstick
Newark, DE
INGLOT Lipstick uploaded by gvantsamkh M.
Review for: 404
My one of lovely lipstick. It is very pigmented and is very beautiful on the lips, It has very nice packaging and is very sophisticate 🥰 Iy is very handy when you use a small handbag! I recommend this color 💋
Dubai
INGLOT Lipstick uploaded by Sadaf M.
Review for: 411
I bought INGLOT Lipstick in shade 411 which is an opaque,super matte,soft blue based and mauvy nude lipstick. I love the shade of the lipstick but it is very matte an dry. It should be paired with a lipbalm.
melbourne
Review for: 413
Inglot lipsticks are amazing! They are so soft and creamy, they go on perfectly and have an amazing matte finish! They don’t seem to bleed either so you never have that gross smear! I would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting and amazing lipstick with a big colour range!
Toronto
I love this lipstick. I love the color and the slight scent. It glides easily and the lipstick lasts long. It has a nice elegant packaging. It’s my first time using this and would definitely love to buy it again. I used this on my wedding day and everyone complimented me about it.
Sharjah
INGLOT Lipstick uploaded by ramla N.
Review for: 418, 419, 421
Lipsticks are good. But they are not Matt some of us look fr Matt lipsticks it's not one of it but is good as it gives the color that is wanted there range of colors that r not easily found in other brands.
The colours are great! the variety of colours are good, the lipstick is great to use for everyday wear, though you do need to retouch throughout the day but all in all use these products all the time, always have them in stock

Looking for your answer?