BY INGLOT COSMETICS

A long lasting, lightweight foundation with mattifying agents. Provides a smooth, natural looking matte finish whilst leaving the skin radiant and comfortably plumped up.

Hypoallergenic.

• Does anyone know how this stuff is? And where can I find ...1 Answers
  • Yo necesito saber si en Venezuela hay tienda de esta marc...2 Answers
  • Does this foundation have a dewy or matte finish?2 Answers
Tasha W.
Review for: Other more...
I am color 54 and I pray this never goes away! I wear this every single day and gives me a nice light to medium coverage. Matte. Long lasting. Perfect formula. I always get compliments when I wear this and even when I try other foundations I always come back to this one. I buy these in bulk!!
Brynn M.
Youngstown, OH
I purchased this product in NYC in January and I couldn't be any happier with my purchase. It feels very light on the face and offers a medium amount of coverage. It lasts all day (with setting powder) and there are a variety of shades with various undertones. I definitely plan on purchasing this again and I would recommend this product to anyone!
Dominika Q.
The best make up Foundation. I using this product on my daily routine! There is matte finish when I using it. And I love it how it feels I do have combination skin and this is the best for my type of sensitive skin I definitely buying this product again and recommend everyone!
Sana N.
Orlando, FL
It has a matte finish but with a glowing finish i I love this type finish in a foundation. I think it suits a lot of different skin types and doesn’t get oily too quickly.– It is very long lasting on the skin once set with powder .
it looks flawless on camera
Jaimi H.
Henderson, NV
This is my new go to foundation! It gives me a matte finish, it does not look cakey but is full coverage for my face! It even covers my blemishes without concealer! I would definitely buy this again! The best part it is an expensive under $20. Thank you inglot!
Melanie O.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I was surfing the web and stumbled across this foundation and was interested. I looked up reviews and decided to go for it, under $20 and lots of great reviews. I got mine in 49, I did struggle with figuring out which shade to get but, the website does provide some descriptions with pictures. This product does not settle in my pores, which can be a problem with many foundations for me. I t doesn't settle in my fine lines, evens out my skin tone and covers my redness.I use a brush to apply and get medium coverage. Last about 6 hours on a typical day for me, without setting powder or spray. I would buy it again.
KaylaMay E.
Durham, NH
This is my every day go to product. This found is great for all skin types!! Not only is this formula amazing but this brand does not test on animals which is huge for me. The color matches my skin perfectly and it feel soft once it is on. If you have not tried this I say try it. This product is affordable and you can get it delivered to your house!
Andrea R.
Gorgeous! It is my go to for every day life, it is not to heavy and perfect for an effortless look. I don't do a full face of makeup, but this and a soft blush is all I need. It is also incredibly easy to apply.
Marharita K.
New Castle, DE
This foundation is well aligned with the color of the skin. It masks small shortcomings. I have dry skin, he approached me, does not emphasize peeling.
Mason L.
Clarksville, TN
THIS IS THE BEST FOUNDATION IVE EVER USED! It gives you major coverage without being too cakey and has a great matte finish while not being too shiny
Madeline F.
Camillus, NY
Does this foundation have a dewy or matte finish?
Maria C.
Doral, FL
Yo necesito saber si en Venezuela hay tienda de esta marca. Ya que compro cuando viajo al exterior, y te uff muucho sin viajar
Katie R.
Does anyone know how this stuff is? And where can I find shade 39? I believe that is the fairest color they have?
sarah k.