INGLOT AMC Pure Pigment Eye Shadow

by Inglot Cosmetics

Highly concentrated loose colored powder that ranges from subtle to ultra-intense effects depending on application. The product contains sponge gourd oil and almost 90% pure pigment. Can be mixed with Duraline to create liquid forms of all pigment colors.

Pure intensity! Pure creativity! Pure pigment! These loose highly-saturated colored powders will summon the artist in you! Whether you prefer a gentle wash of color or a dazzling WOW! effect, Inglot AMC Pure Pigment Eye Shadow deserves a place in your makeup kit. Each jar contains 90% of pure pigment and can be blended with Duraline to create liquid pigment goodness! All pigments are hypoallergenic and contains sponge gourd oil. Inglot Pure Pigment can be paired with Inglot Duraline to create winged eyeliner looks! Comes in 75 Shades.

Size: 2 g/0.07 US OZ

Ingredients

C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Luffa Cylindrica Seed Oil, Hexylene Glycol, Cyclotetrasiloxane, [+/- (May Contain): Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Benzoic Acid, Boron Nitride, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Mica, Palmitic Acid, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), Black 2 (Ci 77266), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Iron Oxide (Ci 77491, Ci 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)].

I’ve been wanting to try this for a long time. I own pigments from Mac and makeup geek. Is inglot’s better?
Start your review of INGLOT AMC Pure Pigment Eye Shadow!
Review for: INGLOT AMC Pure Pigment Eye Shadow 76
I own several of these guys and I love them! The colour payoff is intense and I find it stays put well (although I do use this over an eyelid primer). There is some fallout when applying, but I guess with loose pigments you're more likely to experience that? Either way, It's not a deal breaker for me. I purchased all of mine in Poland, where it's obviously a little cheaper, and find the quality to be on par or better than high end American makeup for a fraction of the cost.. 10 out of 10, I recommend.
Review for: INGLOT AMC Pure Pigment Eye Shadow 52, INGLOT AMC Pure Pigment Eye Shadow 59, INGLOT AMC Pure Pigment Eye Shadow 75
INGLOT AMC Pure Pigment Eye Shadow - LOVE THESE. they have so much color and give an amazing pop to any look. They are easy to apply and last for ages. You can add a little bit to your inner eye, or add it to your full eyelid and it’s beautiful and adds a little sparkle!
Moneta, VA
Review for: INGLOT AMC Pure Pigment Eye Shadow 30
LOVE this stuff. They didn’t have the correct color I got in Prague (122) but the one I got was such a beautiful gold color! I used it with the duraline and it looked amazing! It stays on so well and pops with a little pink shadow!
Coral Gables, FL
INGLOT AMC Pure Pigment Eye Shadow uploaded by Anhisha C.
All the pigments by INGLOT are amazing especially if your doing fashion shows, photoshoots or just where you need an extra pop. You have to insure to have a good base to make sure the product stands out the best but it lasts all day long. Works very well with other products. Used Pigment 113 & 114 lips and inner eye.
Columbus, OH
Review for: INGLOT AMC Pure Pigment Eye Shadow 22
Inglot products are generally very intensely pigmented and have a great variety of shades. I feel like inglot products are made for actual make up artists, who love bold bright and beautiful. The pigment is wonderful, and the colors are gorgeous.
san diego
acabo de comprarlo y me gusto mucho el efecto tornasol que tiene, lo uso como sombra compacta o a veces le pongo un poco al labial o al gloss o en el maquillaje de fantasía como sombra suelta o para efectos.
Review for: INGLOT AMC Pure Pigment Eye Shadow 118, INGLOT AMC Pure Pigment Eye Shadow 119, Other
Love this pigment! Super pigmented has a little fallout but if you spritz it there will be little to no fallout. Very reflective and long lasting, use it not my clients all the time! Would 100% recommend.
San Francisco
Review for: INGLOT AMC Pure Pigment Eye Shadow 72
Amazing pigment! This colour is so BOMB! But you need to use something wet to make it powerful with stain and more bright. It can be wet base, cream concealer without powder or other cream texture.
Glendale, CA
I love this inglot pigment! The color is beautiful and the pigment is amazing. This adds the perfect amount of shimmer on your eyes and doesnt have crazy fall out.
montgomery village
Review for: INGLOT AMC Pure Pigment Eye Shadow 30
These are so beautiful! You get so much product for your money! I just swayed some of the JLo Pure Pigment Eye Shadow and omg! I am obsessed! They are gorgeous! You can use Inglot Cosmetics Duraline if you want to “wet” the product and build the color yet. Omg! These are beautiful!