Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel (99) uploaded by Laura P.

BY INGLOT COSMETICS

High intensity pigments provide ideal coverage and rich colors after just one application. The creamy and delicate long lasting formula dries to a longlasting, smudge proof, and crease proof finish. Brush number 30T is recommended for eyeliner... see more...

Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel (99)
  • "This has been a go to gel liner since I started my career in Make-up 4 years ago. I've use the Mac gel liner before and it dried up on me very quickly. The Inglot gel liner is so smooth and easy to apply. I use this when I work on weddings because of course, everyone wants a strong wing!" in 3 reviews
Elisa S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Kl
I absolutely love the inglot gel liners. I have always and will always repeat buying these liners as the are the best I've tried. They are €16 but lasts months for the average person. I'll continue to buy again.
Megan R.
Dalgety Bay , Dunfermline
My absolute favourite liner! It's super black and just stays all day & is not transferrable. It dries matte. Great in the waterline as it doesn't smudge. Need to add a drop of duraline towards the end of the product as it does dry a bit but it works as good as new with the duraline.
Oda A.
It the best eyeliner! It’s a matte finish. Dry fast and last all day! I use it a lot and you don’t need a lot of product. The best gel liner I ever tried!!
Laura P.
Ruse
This is the best base for eyeshadows. Really makes your eyeshadows pop. I love this and i like it because i can do the thinner eyeliner wing!

Amazon