BY INGLOT COSMETICS

High intensity pigments provide ideal coverage and rich colors after just one application. The creamy and delicate long lasting formula dries to a longlasting, smudge proof, and crease proof finish. Brush number 30T is recommended for eyeliner... see more...

• Is this the darkest inglot eyeliner? I’m looking to buy t...2 Answers
  • I love a good bold winged liner! What are your favorite b...6 Answers
  • Does this come off easy enough with a wet wipe 2 Answers
Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel (78)
  • "This is the blackest, smoothest gel eyeliner out on the market. It's $15 for 5.5 grams of product. It's also waterproof and lasts all day. I use it with a Sigma liner brush. Definitely worth the money!! I usually purchase it from the Beautylish website. " in 70 reviews
  • "The best matte black gel eyeliner ever. My favorite and I don't think it's going to change." in 50 reviews
  • "On of the best eyeliners i have ever used .. you have many colors it doesn't smudge it lasts so long on the eye and also the actual product doesn't dry fast .. i love it! It you want a new eyeliner go and buy it it will never let you down!" in 12 reviews
  • "If you're looking for a pitch black gel liner, look no further!!! Mix in a little Duraline from Inglot and this product does not budge or smudge for hours!!! My winged liners are always so bold sharp and black. My waterline NEVER smudges or disappears, which is unheard of!!! I can go the entire day without wiping off the racoon eyes I usually have with other eyeliners. Highly recommend!!!" in 10 reviews
  • "This is the best black gel eye liner ever. It's super black and so smooth and since it's waterproof it does not smudge at all so you can easily put it in your waterline. It also does not run like most eyeliners do on me from my watery eyes. It does dry quick but you can easily work with that. Definitely recommend this amazing eyeliner to anyone Less" in 9 reviews
Megha P.
I am pretty big on eyeliner for those of you that know me! If I could only pick one makeup item it would be my eyeliner. This is probably hands down the absolute favorite of mine. It is a eyeliner pot so for those of you that do not like the eyeliner pots I will put an alternative to this for #2. However, if you don't mind the eyeliner pot this is a definite must have. It goes on smoothly and is very distinct in giving you that defined eye! Eyeliner pots are in my opinion a whole lot better than the pencil! If you're a eyeliner newbie definitely start with a pencil and then move to the eyeliner pot once you get comfortable!
Alma G.
La Mesa, CA
This is amazing, super black. Super matte. I was skeptical and it takes a little to get used too since I’ve been so used to liquid eyeliner never gel had bad experiences but definitely can’t go back ever again. I’ve gotten fast at it, also lasts and doesn’t budge or smudge even after being at Disneyland for 10 hrs and going through a water ride!
Katia S.
Since they removed Laura Mercier gel eyeliner from production, I have been looking everywhere for a good enough replacement for that perfect winged liner look. This is it! It's cheap, it's highly pigmented, it doesn't transfer and it stays on without a snitch. The formula is very creamy and a lot goes a long way so you can either play it safe or go full on war makeup. Definitely daily routine worthy 👏👏
Shirley W.
Buffalo, NY
This product is as amazing as everyone claims it is. It applies evenly and is very very black. I especially love to use this to make the perfect winged liner look and it works very well for tightlining as well. It stayed on very well in the pouring rain with a little fading (it is not advertised as waterproof) although I did experience some transfer to my top lid once after several uses which may have been due to me not letting it dry enough. This product lasts me a long time (used once or twice a week) and the pot does not dry out. 12/10 would recommend for people with trouble finding a liner that does not move!
Essie R.
New Castle, DE
I have this liner in #77. Best liner I have ever used hands down. It’s super black, applies over metallics, and glitter super opaque which doesn’t happen. EVER! It’s very long wearing, a little hard to wash off which I don’t mind because it lasts through my 12 hours shifts. It can be used in the water line also.
ALYSIA S.
Garden Grove, CA
The pigmentation is amazing and I can't get over the creaminess of it.  However, I've heard so many good things about this gel liner staying in place and not transferring/smudging to your lower lash line, but I experience those issues when wearing this eyeliner :( I give it a few minutes to dry but over time I start looking like a hot mess.  It might be because I do have slightly hooded eyes though... I think gel liner in general may not be suited for people with hooded eyes!
Faiqa N.
Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel (78) the best gel eyeliner so far . The cream base formula helps draw the perfect wing . A great product for beginners as well as pros ! Love it totally and hands down on it ! It’s worth the money !
Maria G.
Newnan, Georgia
I'm in love with this eyeliner, it is roo easy to apply, its very smooth and very very black...matte black. This doesnt come off with anything...you'll need something oil based to remove it. It does not feel heavy on my lids and it doesnt burn my eyes. I dont think I'll buy another eyeliner after trying this. This is so far the best eyeliner I have tried.
Karina N.
Chula Vista, CA
I use this eyeliner everyday. Its very black and stays put all day. Doesn’t smudge, or run. So easy to use especially for beginners with a small angled brush. I get mine at Macys. Goes perfect with inglot duraline to make sure it never dries out!
Jocelyn L.
San Pedro, CA
This is the gel liner that has worked best for me! It’s the best black liner in the market. Only con is that it dries up quick but If you flip it upside down while using it that help from drying up. I recommend for those who use gel liner.
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
Is this gel liner as good as they say?
Paula P.
Sierra Vista, AZ
does it dry really fast? I hear its difficult to apply because it dries quickly so you dont get the smoothest line?
MeRna N.
Portsaid
Who's better ? Mac eyliner gel or inglot amc eyliner gel ?
Karen C.
Does this eyeliner come out as super matte or shiny?

Amazon