BY INGLOT COSMETICS

• Does anyone know how to add a product that isn't listed y...1 Answers
  • Inglot these are true love 👄👄👄1 Answers
  • I've never tried anything from the brand inglot. Are thei...1 Answers
Inglot
  • "I bought inglot eyeshadows online for the first time last week, and they are the only shadows i want to buy from here on out, color payoff was bright and better than any high quality brand i have tried." in 2 reviews
  • "obbssseesseeddddd with there gel liners and lipsticks some stuff are super affordable and others are a bit pricey but deef worth trying there products out really good quality " in 1 review
  • "They're some of my favorites, they're great quality especially for the money, and there are so many shades." in 1 review
  • "I love Inglot's eye shadow selection, and the pigmentation and quality is superb. " in 1 review
Onica H.
Miami
This is by far the best gel liner I've ever used. Inglot 77 Gel liner. It's very easy to work with especially on my clients! I love using it on Smokey eyes or just to do a winged liner. It's perfect and jet black. Get you one you won't regret it!  Just a tip: Try not to leave it open for long periods. Overtime it will dry up quickly and look all cracked but guess what? Inglot's Duraline can bring it back to life...so no need worry.
Natalie J.
ontario
I love inglot cosmetics! The eyeshadows and glitter are always super pigmented and creamy. The only downside to the brand is I have to drive far in order to find a store that sells it. I wish they would make more stores, but for this product I’ll continue to drive for it. Worth it!
Wendy A.
Sacramento, CA
One of the best gel eyeliners I have ever tried! This liner will not budge and is very easy to work with. If you’re a MUA I would highly recommend this gel liner, specifically for brides. I bought it online for $17 I believe (not including shipping, etc).
Sara M.
Phoenix, AZ
Inglot has some of the most underrated makeup products on the market.  Their eyshadows and lipsticks are the most pigmented on the market!!!!!! They are also some of the more affordable high end products.  I usually find Inglot products and buy them on either their website or Beautylish.
Casey D.
miami gardens, FL
I'm in love with Inglot's HD Full Coverage foundation. It looks like a real skin finish. People don't know I'm wearing foundation... They just think I have really clear skin.
Heba A.
Tinley Park
Nail polish is not very pigmented. To achieve a good even color you need to apply at least twice to three layers. Nail polish doesn’t dry out your nails or cuticles.
Ana V.
SO! I could not find Inglot AMC Gel Eyeliner 77 in Influenster! And i decided to just write my review here on it! Lol... 77 gel liner is probably the best I have purchased! I have gone out and tried tarte, MAC, smashbox, NYX, morphe gel liners and I still come back to Inglot 77! It’s blackest of the blackest gel liner AND it’s so smooth and long lasting... you have to make sure you always tighten the cap up after every use or else it will dry on you SO fast.... BUT LUCKILY Inglot carries Duraline. If it does dry out just do a couple of drops and mix your gel liner and leave it over night and next day is like brand new! Love their duraline as well! Works for ALOt other products!
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
I purchased their products on a recent trip in Ireland. The store was unbelievably crowded, the staff was too busy to help me or explain how I purchase or get the items from them. I found a few things on my own, and got in line and was somewhat happy with my purchases. I love the eye shadow. Colors are great and seem to last pretty long. I got 2 different types of lipsticks and they did not stay on very long. They smelled great and the color was amazing, I just had to keep reapplying. I will still definitely buy more from them next time I am near a store
Nicolette W.
Hope Mills
I just purchased Inglot gel eyeliner in 77 and it’s the best gel eyeliner I’ve tried yet! It’s so easy to apply and doesn’t dry out when your trying to get your eyeliner right. Would highly recommend, and definitely will be repurchasing when I run out. I used this eyeliner in this makeup look.
Trent B.
Casper
Inglot as a brand has nothing I dislike. Their lipsticks are creamy and pigmented. Their eyeshadows are like the rolls Royce of eyeshadows makeup company eyeshadows. Any of their pressed powders blend like a dream, they have customizable freedom system palettes so you can choose every color you want rather than buying a prepackaged palette. I just started their skincare line and it’s amazing too. The only thing I haven’t tried are their nail polishes but I see them at almost every photo shoot I go to when I’m the MUA. I’d highly, highly recommend. ❤️
Tara C.
I'm looking for a new name up brand and I'm wondering if this is worth the money to get foundation and a matte lipstick
Kimberly A.
Does anyone know if the Inglot Amc foundation photograph good?
Che'Tia S.
I've always wanted to try their foundation. Are they really good for oily/ combination skin ? Also which foundation works better.
Emma J.
I've never tried anything from the brand inglot. Are their products good? Inglot
Mercedes M.
Adelaide
Are any of their foundations worth the money?