BY INGLOT COSMETICS

• I've never tried anything from the brand inglot. Are their produc...1 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try their foundation. Are they really good ...2 Answers
  • How do you use the scan thing on this app1 Answers
Inglot
  • "I bought inglot eyeshadows online for the first time last week, and they are the only shadows i want to buy from here on out, color payoff was bright and better than any high quality brand i have tried." in 2 reviews
  • "obbssseesseeddddd with there gel liners and lipsticks some stuff are super affordable and others are a bit pricey but deef worth trying there products out really good quality " in 1 review
  • "I love Inglot's eye shadow selection, and the pigmentation and quality is superb. " in 1 review
  • "They're some of my favorites, they're great quality especially for the money, and there are so many shades." in 1 review
Kristin Ann S.
Versailles , KY
I have duraline (rescued many a pot of dried product), liquid eyeliner #25 (black matte) & gel eyeliner in #77 (black matte). It’s annoying how they go by numbers without any shade description so I’m sitting here on my iPhone tryna decide what shade is what peering at my screen. I had to google them to find out which was black matte, the only shade I was really interested in. The 77 is waterproof I am happy to report but the liquid is water resistant but I haven’t had a lot of trouble w it smudging. It does not contain ferric ferrocyanide which makes my eyes watery like crazy & contains silicones which protect the skin. I’m happy with my 3 products I get them from Macys dot com but I’ve not idea what I’d order further due to their stupid number system it shoots them in the foot. Great products, decently priced, no inglot counter near me so I blind bought them online. Macys has a pretty liberal return policy.
Wendy A.
Sacramento, CA
One of the best gel eyeliners I have ever tried! This liner will not budge and is very easy to work with. If you’re a MUA I would highly recommend this gel liner, specifically for brides. I bought it online for $17 I believe (not including shipping, etc).
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I received my inglot eyeshadow from a subscription box. The color is a burnt orange, and a matte. It is very pigmented and is smooth. It's not chalky and blends very well. I can't wait to get more eye shadows from this company.
Sara M.
Phoenix, AZ
Inglot has some of the most underrated makeup products on the market.  Their eyshadows and lipsticks are the most pigmented on the market!!!!!! They are also some of the more affordable high end products.  I usually find Inglot products and buy them on either their website or Beautylish.
Casey D.
miami gardens, FL
I'm in love with Inglot's HD Full Coverage foundation. It looks like a real skin finish. People don't know I'm wearing foundation... They just think I have really clear skin.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
I purchased their products on a recent trip in Ireland. The store was unbelievably crowded, the staff was too busy to help me or explain how I purchase or get the items from them. I found a few things on my own, and got in line and was somewhat happy with my purchases. I love the eye shadow. Colors are great and seem to last pretty long. I got 2 different types of lipsticks and they did not stay on very long. They smelled great and the color was amazing, I just had to keep reapplying. I will still definitely buy more from them next time I am near a store
Nadine J.
I love inglot so much and it is definitely one of my favourite make up brands ! My experience shopping in this store I find is amazing as the people are so nice and helpful.My favourite products I've ever purchased from here would be the black eyeliner as it is so long lasting and it's actually black unlike a lot of other eyeliners out there.

I also bought there eyeshadows which I find is amazing ,there so pigmented and easily blendable ,I give it four stars as it can be pricey sometimes but all worth it !!
Julia K.
Woodside, NY
I love love love their brand. Please try their concealers. They are the best. I've been using it for over 5 years! And it's awesome that you can play with pallets that have magnets!
Bethany D.
By far my favorite makeup brand, I feel like not many people really know how amazing the products are. The eye shadows are beyond pigmented, the brushes are super soft and extremely easy to blend out. Also the sparkling dust highlight is my all time favorite highlight pigment. Love love LOVE this brand
Jalia P.
Phoenix, AZ
I used Inglot HD Foundation for the first time yesterday and was so impressed. My client had very textured skin from acne scarring. A little truly goes a long way, I was able to mix tones to create a full coverage look for her. Once completed she was so happy. I will be purchasing much more from this line!
Tara C.
I'm looking for a new name up brand and I'm wondering if this is worth the money to get foundation and a matte lipstick
Kimberly A.
Does anyone know if the Inglot Amc foundation photograph good?
Che'Tia S.
I've always wanted to try their foundation. Are they really good for oily/ combination skin ? Also which foundation works better.
Mercedes M.
Adelaide
Are any of their foundations worth the money?
Emma J.
I've never tried anything from the brand inglot. Are their products good? Inglot