Inglesina Fast Table Hook-on High Chair - Black

by Inglesina

For use at home, while traveling or at the restaurant, the 2014 inglesina fast is a must-have table chair that is as comfortable as it is convenient. Parents love the fast because of its simple, twist-tight couplings and its compatibility with most types of tables (up to 3.5" thick), leaving them scratch-free. Fast is ultra-light, collapsible and easy to carry comfortably in a large bag that comes with purchase (hidden underneath the seat pad). So - no matter where you are - your child will be able to sit and act like an adult. Well, sort of. Fold-flat closing system for no-hassle use and easy transportation. Lifted backrest and firm...

What is the max weight for a child using this? It doesn't seem very sturdy.
Start your review of Inglesina Fast Table Hook-on High Chair - Black!
3 years ago
This ended up being a holy grail for me. I took this everywhere. It is so convenient & compact. Everytime we went to someone elses home or even in my own home during gatherings, we attached this to the table instead of using a big bulky traditional high chair or the high chairs that sit on the chair. Those take up so much space not to mention a space where someone could be sitting. This table hook chair is actually really sturdy & safe. When i 1st used it i was always very cautious but after a few times of use, i eased up on my paranoia because i knew it was not going anywhere no matter how much my daughter wiggled about or how big she gets.
4 years agoReynoldsville, PA
I love this chair. It hooks so easily onto almost any surface. We take it to restaurants and always get compliments. This helps our son to be at the table and included with us rather than in a big, bulky chair away from the action. I would give this five stars except that it is difficult to wash because you can't easily take off the cover. Also, you have to zip up the hook covers or else the seat will sag and be unsafe. The clip is in a really unfortunate spot and it's difficult to clip as well as to take the baby out of without almost needing a third hand. But even with those complaints I would buy this again.
4 years agoWichita , KS
The Inglesina fast table hook on high chair is the best baby product we have ever purchased. We did not find this product until we had our fourth and last baby but we are so happy to have it. We never have to use the dirty restaurant high chairs which means no worrying about whether or not they have bee. cleaned. This chair is so easy to use and our son loves it. We also purchase the optional tray. Best gift you can give any new mom!
4 years agoBryn Mawr, PA
Probably my favorite baby product! Goes up to 35lbs, and clips right onto our counter so my girl can sit and eat while I cook. My son used this until he was about 3.5, and my daughter started using it around 9 months!
4 years ago
I cannot say enough good things about this chair. It's great for when babies don't fit in the big high chair and for traveling
4 years agoBanning, CA
Such an awesome idea! I had one when I was little and would love to have one for my lil girl.