Inglehoffer Wasabi Horseradish Mustard uploaded by Maria R.

BY INGLEHOFFER

Inglehotter® Wasabi Horseradish Mustard.
America's 1st. see more...

Kelly W.
Newport, RI
I bought this because I love horseradish and I Love wasabi. This has such a strange flavor and it’s uncomfortably spicy. I had one try of it and immediately threw it out. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Tessa H.
Antlers, OK
The Sandwich Enthusiast 🍔.
Astoria, NY
Get ready to have yer sinuses reminded they're alive. Great stuff, especially in a guacamole or other dip. Little secret bite to surprise your friends!
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
This is so good! It has the right amount of spice and it doesn't burn the tongue. I sampled the wasabi radish. Perfect on tuna.
Roxanne A.
Soo yummy on a sandwich with some mayo!!! Oh yeah love the kick it can clear you up if you are congested too ;)
Happy P.
GOOSE CREEK, SC
This one is for spice lovers. Great flavor, but you have to enjoy wasabi and horseradish to like it
lama a.
Riyadh
My mom made me try this once. I'm not a fan of wasabi or horseradish so this wasn't for me but if you like those things then maybe you will like this! Every deserves to be tried at least once! i'm not sure if it's healthy but i did not enjoy it at all. would not buy again.

Amazon