Inglehoffer Original Stone Ground Mustard uploaded by Laura B.Inglehoffer Original Stone Ground Mustard uploaded by Manilyn C.

BY INGLEHOFFER #49 in Mustard

Inglehoffer® Original Stone Ground Mustard.
World mustard championship.
Gold medal.
No preservatives. see more...

Buy on Target*
Samantha S.
Hands down one of the best mustards out their ! Great on burgers, hotdogs or anything really. It can be pricey and it's also got a kick to it so be sure your into that sort of thing prior to purchasing ! But it's delicious !
Shelby P.
Sanford, FL
Tastes great on polish sausage! Is a must have for any one who enjoys cultured meats.
Laura B.
Found this at meijer and it has a great taste.is not to acid from vinegar and love the crunch
Annie H.
I love the taste of this mustard! It's also my go to mustard to give a kick to my potato salad!
Teddi B.
Lakeland, FL
This is another product I have to have in my house all the time. I love Ground Mustard.
Manilyn C.
Sullivan, MO
this product is great! it taste soo good especially on a hamburger. I was hesitant at first to whether I should try this one or not. So glad I did, definitely going to buy more when I ran out of this
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm always on the look-out for a great original mustard that includes the seeds. However, they can be pretty difficult to find, as a lot of them get really oily or dry out after a few months in the fridge. This stuff goes great on everything! It's definitely one of the better choices out there. One setback is that whole mustard tends to get expensive.
Osa A.
London UK
This taste really good on literally everything the most best mustard I've ever had
Tanya F.
Billerica, MA
Foodie Expert
What other kinds are there?