Ingenuity Washable Playard Deluxe with Dream Centre - Shiloh uploaded by Sabrina P.Ingenuity Washable Playard Deluxe with Dream Centre - Shiloh uploaded by Lila B.

BY INGENUITY

At last, the first-ever machine-washable play yard with changing table, organizer, and sound station all in the shiloh fashion! infant play yards typically attract dirt, germs, and allergens, but with the ingenuity washable playard deluxe with dream centre, parents can be confident their infant is playing in a cleaner environment. Our tasteful fabrics zip on and off and can be tossed in the wash for easy care. this play yard has all of the comforts of home. With a cozy bassinet, pivoting changing table, plush mattress, and organizer tray, moms and dads have everything they need at their fingertips.... see more...

• Did anyone pay over $100 for this? Amazon has it for unde...2 Answers
Lila B.
Laredo, TX
When I first began looking for a crib, I was set on something small and easy to set-up. I took one look at this playard and knew it was the one for us. I say us because it was an easy set-up for my husband right before our baby boy was born and it worked awesome for the small room we are staying in. In addition, it has a bassinet which was very useful during the first couple months(he grew fast) and a changing station that cradles him in there so I'm not constantly worried about him squirming off and falling. Just about everything is washable which works wonders because I have a boy and boys can aim anywhere!! LOL The only downfall is the boards that slip into the platform on the inside. They are uneven and are uncomfortable for him. We have worked around that and honestly everything comes with it's cons.
Emily C.
Peebles, OH
This is the best purchase I made for our son. He slept in this from the day he came home until he moved to his crib at 6 months. The infant sleeper is so nice, and the diaper center is amazing. And of course, the best feature is that the ENTIRE THING goes in the washing machine!
The infant accessories don't fold up in the bag, unfortunately. Also, the pressed board inserts on the mat will bow eventually with weight. Nothing major, but it is a concern.
Sabrina P.
Everything is washable! It amazed me how this concept is not utilized for everything when it comes to babies. This pack and play is easy to set up and take down. I love that you don't have to take out the bassinet to close the whole thing up. That was very helpful for my in laws. I highly recommend this pack and play!
Alexis B.
Belchertown, MA
The best play yard I've owned. I love that everything comes apart so I can throw it into the wash, even the mattress part. Makes it easy to keep it clean and sanitary.
Lila B.
Laredo, TX
Did anyone pay over $100 for this? Amazon has it for under $100 and no shipping!!