Ingenuity The Gentle Automatic Bouncer - Sahara Burst

When baby needs to be soothed and you need an extra hand, count on the ingenuity gentle automatic bouncer. This is a top item in our baby registry. It gently bounces on its own to relax baby with a subtle movement that mimics mom s natural motion. Featuring our unique softbeat rhythms, these sweet heartbeat vibrations or melodies will help soothe baby so that you can move through your day with ease. Part of the sahara burst fashion collection. . â . Visit our baby registry for more big ideas for little ones. . â

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ingenuity The Gentle Automatic Bouncer - Sahara Burst!
Melbourne, FL
Ingenuity The Gentle Automatic Bouncer - Sahara Burst uploaded by Mariah M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My son love love loves this bouncer. I love that it automatically bounces. My son loves the monkey and bird toys. The only down fall is that it takes batteries. Highly recommended.
We love this bouncer. I use it downstairs and my daughter will nap during the day in it. I got it really cheap at Toys R us during their clearance event because I didn't want to spend a lot of money on something I wasn't sure she would like. But I would recommend this to other parents. The only thing I wish was different is that I wish it would fold up so it would take up less space when in use. Also the overhead mobile is sometimes difficult to get on.
Ingenuity The Gentle Automatic Bouncer - Sahara Burst uploaded by Lindsay D.
I love the look of this bouncer first off. It is very snuggly and soft for baby. I LOVE that it is able to be removed and washed! It appears that the fabric is well made and is pretty gender neutral. It has a very smooth bouncing motion. The music is very nice and the nature sounds are great for lulling them to sleep! I also like that the "mobile" can be pushed back and out of the way for getting them out of the bouncer or if you just don't want the extra stimulation for them. It is very light and does not have a big footprint which is great if you don't have a lot of space or are going to be toting it around to other people's houses! Few things to improve on.... the motor appears to be "clicky" on the higher setting. and the buttons are kinda loud when you push them. There is also only a 30 minute timer on this one so when you want to start it again, sometimes if you have a light sleeper, you will wake them turning it back on. The infant headrest is also useless. It is flat and doesn't really help at all. Other than those things I really like this bouncer, it works and does it's job!
Mahnomen, MN
My son used this bouncer when he was a baby and oh my gosh- best baby shower gift ever! Both me and my son loved it! It put him to sleep which made this momma happy! He loved playing with the little elephant that was attached to it, I would recommend to other parents!
Valley, AL
We love this bouncer! It's so cute and very calming! The only thing I wish could be changed is better toys connected to it! My boys didn't really care about the plain toys much because they couldn't reach them to play with them.
Calhan, CO
I'm really loving the Ingenuity line of products. My little one was sort of a finicky baby and we walked and bounced and walked and bounced him so many hours I thought I would go crazy. We received this as a gift and love it. He enjoyed the gentle, smooth bouncing and the music wasn't "tiny" or "plasticy" sounding and was gentle and soothing. He sits in this every morning while I start breakfast and coffee and just hangs out. It's a bit difficult to get the cover off, but it cleans up wonderfully and is super cuddly.
illinois
I got this on my babyshower(: i though it was super cute and very soft but my son hated it the very first months i had to put a blanket under him make him super cozy and put baby music on for him to like it and me to do things around the house(: he is now 2 years old and he loves it now haha he doesn't fit no more but he still want to sit on it and tell me momma look baby haha(:
Rogers, AR
Loved this bouncer! It was amazing how the automatic bouncer would soothe my baby! The little animals were an eye-catcher for him as well! I am a mother of four, had this bouncer with my last baby, and can say that it was the best! The material is so soft and easy to clean. The sounds are calming and the volume can be controlled. It was easy to move from room to room as well. I have bought this bouncer for myself as well as other parents-to-be!!
Hutchinson, KS
Mine has different toys but this is the Same design as the ingenuity that I have. My son slept in this all the time when we first brought him home and he loved the music. My husband and I got it stuck in our heads and started humming it and bouncing him at night to help him get to sleep.
Maynardville, TN
This is such a great idea and design. It's super soft and comfortable unfortunately for our daughter the bouncing is not quite rhythmic enough to soothe her so we did not get as much use out of it as I had hoped, and when we did I still had to manually bounce her with my foot.