Ingenuity ConvertMe Swing-2-Seat Portable Swing - Sahara Burst

by Ingenuity

Designed with parenthood in mind. Ingenuity ConvertMe Swing-2-Seat in Sahara Burst is two amazing seats in one! This swing converts effortlessly to a seat with soothing vibrations. Entertain baby with 5 swing speeds, 8 melodies and 3 natures sounds. A pivoting leaf-like toy bar offers 2 plush toys and 3 loops for attaching more toys. The tasteful Sahara Burst fashion is rich with embroidery and detailed embellishments. Perfect for a girl or boy. You'll save money on batteries thanks to Hybridrive Technology. Your batteries last up to 3 times longer. Our SlimFold design allows the swing to fold flat for easy storage and transport. Swing timer has 3 settings: 30, 45 and 60 minutes. WhisperQuiet technology allows baby to swing in silence. 5-point harness and non-slip feet for security. Seat pad and head support are easy to clean. This portable, covertible swing features neutral, modern fashions and deluxe features that make life easier for mom and relaxing for baby!

About how many hours does this swing last before you have to change the batteries? Or, how many weeks/months at what amount of time per day?
Start your review of Ingenuity ConvertMe Swing-2-Seat Portable Swing - Sahara Burst!
Product Highlights
I love it it is perfect for if your traveling somewhere and need a place to the baby to swing and play it folds up nicely although it does take 2 different batteries my son loved it bu since he got to big for it I gave it to my neighbors and they love itin reviews
It's also very easy to take apart and clean.in reviews
Beth I.
Rochester, NY
We love our swing! And the baby loved it too. It was very easy to take on the go. A must have to teach your baby how to fall asleep on their own. Colors are nice and neutral.
Anne G.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a must my baby loves it he falls asleep with the music is very affordable if you love your baby he will love it
Jennifer M.
Lk In The Hls, IL
I received this swing at my baby shower and was super excited for my baby to use it. Although this is a great swing my baby didn't like it. I think it's because its so close to the floor and he likes to swing side to side and this swings back and forth. I wish he liked it but I think all babies like different things and you'll never really know unless you try it
Danielle F.
Montgomery, TX
My littles were split on this! For my first, it was great because she had reflux and she felt so much more comfortable upright. My youngest hated being confined but sort of enjoyed the music 😂 It's durable and has cute soothing sounds.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
1,591 reviews
We have this swing for our little guy and we love it. It has been a lifesaver and he has taken many naps in this swing!
Madison B.
Norfolk, VA
This swing is easy to take apart and put together but that is about it. I bought this swing at Wal-Mart for its fantastic price but the price didn't get my baby to love this swing. The sound options are awesome but my baby hated this swing since she was born. She hated it so much we had to buy a new swing. Another downfall is for some reason everytime we went to put it in we had to manually push it ourselves to get the swing going.
Sonia G.
Albuquerque, NM
We received this swing as a gift and were extremely grateful. It has allowed us to have some free time to get things done. It has a gentle front to back sway with about five speeds, two sound options, and a timer. It has a locking mechanism to allow safe transfer in and out of the swing. Another nice feature is the overall size. It's nice and compact which is a must with a full house of baby gear. I would definitely recommend this to other parents.
Tina T.
Jennifer Y.
Fullerton, CA
We received this swing as a gift for our son and it fits all of our needs! It's not big and clunky like some, it's neutral and best of all, inexpensive!
Kari G.
Buda, TX
I got this as a baby shower gift. I really liked it since it was small and I live in a 1 bedroom apartment. Its easy to fold and not to mention once my son was born he loved his swing! When he was sick it help sooth him to sleep and nap. I love all of ingenuity products.