InGenuity by Bright Starts Smart & Simple Playard

InGenuity by Bright Starts Smart & Simple Playard: Removable bassinet Changing table Removable fabric toy bar with 2 plush toys Removable storage tray Mesh sides Infant playard folds quickly and easily without removing bassinet Recommended for a child unable to climb out, less than 25 lbs Overall dimensions: 40"L x 29"W x 32"H Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

Kendra H.
Oceanside, CA
InGenuity has outdone themselves, this smart and simple play yard is a life saver. And my baby loves it. I bought mine online at target and it was definitely worth the money. And it is definitely affordable. I would absolutely recommended this product
Shaina A.
Sandusky, MI
I had gotten this as a gift from my dad for my daughter. She was a preemie..this was an absolute life saver!! Most of the time she would only sleep on the changing table part lol! I loved having this and being able to pack it up and go..I also love how the changing table is up higher, so I'm not hurting my back or worrying about her rolling because it has the curved edges on it so she can't roll off! Absolutely love this!! I still use the pack and play part and she's almost 2 ūüėä when we're visiting family and she needs a nap, this works wonders!!
Channon D.
I loved this thing. All in one. I couldnt afford a real crib when my daughter was born but someone bought this for me so I used it till She was too big to use it anymore.
Delia L.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
I have one of these for my son. Its basically his crib instead of buying a $600 crib. I dont have this brand but they all look the same. You have to go buy a mattress but it comes in handy. Doesnt take up much room and folds for when on vacation.
Kristen T.
When my daughter waa born, we of course wanted her with us. She's a sensitive baby so I needed to hear if she were okay. This was perfect for us. We added a pack n play mattress and sheets for her. I slept better than she did knowing I was right there for her. The changing station is very handy. Especially at night when it's dark. Very convenient.
Cynthia H.
This thing is great for baby changing , putting the baby inside to play or sleep also . This was the best gift I received at my baby shower I would definitely recommend this or buy it for one of my friends having a baby .
Elisha S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Super cute. I absolutely love that you can raise the pack and play for while baby is still little, it makes things a lot easier. I only used the changing pad a handful of times because of baby pees it ends up getting all over the baby.
idalia a.
Ocala, FL
i use this for my baby when she was little and it helped me a lot got it at target and its great not to big or small i totally recomend it its a great price i think everyone should have one they would love it
Debra R.
Very versatile! Helps a lot when we are outdoors and don't want baby in the grass or dirt. I loved it but now my child isn't found of it. She doesnt feel free to wonder off. But it's amazing all around.
Laura S.
Salt Lake City, UT
I have one for my daughter she didn't use it much , but it did meet my expectations I like it allot. I got mine at sears. She only like it when she was a newborn but she did like it. I would recommend this.
Leah D.
Yorktown, Indiana
Was it easy to put together?
Cynthia D.
Is it easy to wash?
Crystal L.
Instead of buying a crib can we use only this ?
Monica P.
Reviews ?
Misty W.
Nixa, MO
Does it have a vibrating or music option ?