BY INFUSIUM #51 in Leave-In Conditioner

WHAT: This thick, rich conditioning formula provides targeted moisture to help control frizz and smooth split ends.

WHO: Anyone wanting extra conditioning, especially for textured and curly hair.

WHEN: After showering and before styling.

HOW: Rub throughout wet hair, focusing on the tips. Blow-dry and style as usual or allow hair to dry naturally.

Maxine V.
Maxine V.
Curly hair that looks like you stuck your hand in an electrical socket without product? This stuff is PERFECT for that! My daughter and I both have that kind of curly hair, my curls are looser than hers, and I put it through the wringer with bleaching and coloring, but this stuff really works! It leaves my hair super soft, super straight and shiny. Works just as good in my daughters hair! And it smells great too!
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
08754
AMAZING. .This product is all I need to keep my hair frizz free ..shiny. .smooth. .all day long. All I do is put a litt bit in after I towel dry my hair and style as usual. (Oh..did I forget to mention that it works as a detaingler too !! ) . I have tried other leave in conditioners over the years but I always have come back to this product. I would definitely recommend. .
Maryjane F.
Maryjane F.
Milford, CT
This product I love I use every single night after my showers this repair renewal with each oil is great I absolutely love it leaves your hair shiny I would definitely buy again it's affordable I lovethis product as you can see I have a picture of it I absolutely love love love it
Jake M.
Jake M.
Boston, MA
So this cream is beyond amazing. But it does say to put in after a shower, that doesn't really work for my fine hair, it works best as a pre shampoo mask. I wet my hair in the shower then apply this cream and leave on for 5 mins while cleansing the rest of me. Then shampoo it out and the result is an amazing show of shine and volume. It's to die for.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Conway , SC
I really like this product for my hair and my daughters hair also. I purchased it at Walmart (easy to find and affordable; $8) I apply it to my damp hair and blow dry. I would recommend not using A LOT of it because it can make your hair super oily. I do the same with my daughters hair (she's 4 years old) it makes our hair so silky and knocks frizz out. This is an everyday product for me.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Love this product. I don't have frizz when I use it. I love the ingredients used to make this product work. It smells very good. Great quality and it's not pricey at all! I highly recommend this product to you and your family!
Priscilla B.
Priscilla B.
this is one of the best hair products that i have used! just awesome! i don't know the price i got it from ipsy, it leaves the hair amazing, shining with no frizz, really good scent and just with few drops it's enough. If you put too much product it will make your hair look oily. I do highly recommend it ❤
Anna M.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I got this in my  iPSY monthly subscription bag and I love that Infusium included a full-size version as a sample! It is effective in moisturizing my freshly showered hair and also keeping my split ends at bay. I would definitely recommend and I would also very likely purchase individually.
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Cheektowaga, NY
I just purchased this item and honestly it's the best thing I've used in a while . My hair has repaired tremendously and it does not make it oily or anything. I think this product is amazing and I bought it only as a trial size. You only need like two squirts of it, so it last a while
Jaden M.
Jaden M.
Bullhead City, AZ
I got a sample of this before in my Ipsy bag and I have been using it for a while now. The smell is great and I use for when after and before I blow dry my hair to reduce frizz! Great product
Adri M.
Adri M.
does it make your hair greezy
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Does this smell good?
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Birmingham , England
Does this leave the hair greasy?
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Would you recommend for color treated hair?
concetta b.
concetta b.
Does it make your hair look oily?