Add a Photo

By INFUSIUM
#71 in Leave-In Conditioner

WHAT: This thick, rich conditioning formula provides targeted moisture to help control frizz and smooth split ends.

WHO: Anyone wanting extra conditioning, especially for textured and curly hair.

WHEN: After showering and before styling.

HOW: Rub throughout wet hair, focusing on the tips. Blow-dry and style as usual or allow hair to dry naturally.

Photos (2)
Maxine V.
Maxine V.

Curly hair that looks like you stuck your hand in an electrical socket without product? This stuff is PERFECT for that! My daughter and I both have that kind of curly hair, my curls are looser than hers, and I put it through the wringer with bleaching and coloring, but this stuff really works! It leaves my hair super soft, super straight and shiny. Works just as good in my daughters hair! And it smells great too!
Jake M.
Jake M.
Boston, MA

So this cream is beyond amazing. But it does say to put in after a shower, that doesn't really work for my fine hair, it works best as a pre shampoo mask. I wet my hair in the shower then apply this cream and leave on for 5 mins while cleansing the rest of me. Then shampoo it out and the result is an amazing show of shine and volume. It's to die for.
natalie s.
natalie s.
Columbus, Oh

This is the best brand for hair care. I have super bleached blonde hair, and it shows it. When i don't use any product, my hair looks like a cocker spaniels ears. when i use this product, i can actually run a brush through my hair without crying. easier on the wallet and definitely worth the price
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Excelsior, MN

Received this in my March Ipsy Bag. Keeps my frizz to a minimum and leaves me hair looking smooth and shiny! I have only used on a couple occasions, but so far I am satisfied. I will use before blow drying. I usually use Moroccan Oil after blow drying, but this product eliminates the need to.
Maryjane F.
Maryjane F.
Milford

This product I love I use every single night after my showers this repair renewal with each oil is great I absolutely love it leaves your hair shiny I would definitely buy again it's affordable I lovethis product as you can see I have a picture of it I absolutely love love love it
Angela M.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL

This is the kind of conditioner I recommend for people who suffer a lot with their hair, soften it too much and leave it shiny and beautiful for a long time. It regenerates and you will love it very much if you have the tips of the hair dry since it repairs them.
Diana V.
Diana V.
Wasco, CA

I was really skeptical on purchasing this but I'm happy I did it worked amazing I love how my face looked it was worth the money for me I recommend buying this to anyone...I even got my sister using it and they loved it except for one lol
Rafaela L.
Rafaela L.
Wisconsin Dells, WI

Thank you!! One of the brands that never disappoint me every day I have to try different things and this was one of the best product, excellent quality, good price! not to mention the durability that is amazing. I'm proudly satisfied!!
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Notre Dame, IN

My hair is very damaged from heat and coloring/ bleaching. This product is amazing for helping my hair get back to its smooth, moisturized, healthy state. It's very affordable and would recommend to anyone with any sort of damaged hair
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA

Love this product. I don't have frizz when I use it. I love the ingredients used to make this product work. It smells very good. Great quality and it's not pricey at all! I highly recommend this product to you and your family!
Alecia K.
Alecia K.

Does this smell good?
W.E. G.
W.E. G.

Does it leave your hair heavy feeling or greasy?
Nayeli Z.
Nayeli Z.
Chicago
Does this actually work?
Oyuky R.
Oyuky R.
Albuquerque , NM

How long before you see results on hair with split ends?
angie m.
angie m.

Where can i find this product? And how much does it cost