Infusium™ Repair + Renew™ Conditioner 13.5 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Jordan B.

BY INFUSIUM

Our transformative formulas, containing the i-23 Complex®, a customized blend of proteins and conditioners, are designed to treat even the most damaged hair. see more...

Buy on Target
Lauren M.
This “drug store” conditioner does a great job when you’re on a budget and need an good hair conditioner. I use it every time I was my hair and my hair is color treated and dry. This conditioner goes great moisturizing my hair without weighing it down.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
My natural curly frizzy hair real needs good conditioning and I decided to swap up and try a new route. This conditioner was not heavily scented like the shampoo but leaves your hair smelling great and clean. My two biggest tests with a conditioner is the hair in my comb after showering (I use a very wide tooth comb) and how it looks after air drying. The hair in my comb was still there but minimal compared to recently. After hair drying with no product my hair was left clean, silky and minimal frizz. So thumbs up infusium!
Jordan B.
Grover, NC
This conditioner is amazing. It leaves my hair smelling awesome and makes it so soft. I only have to use it 2 times a week and the effects last a long time. Definitely recommend.
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
This conditioner just like the shampoo are my favorite cambo. I have long thick hair but little bit of this conditioner goes a long way it’s nice thick consistency applied smoothly on hair leaving it soft and shiny. I love the smell too
Elizabeth P.
Shreveport, LA
This is my favorite conditioner! It makes my hair smell great! My hair is usually very dull but this makes it look shiny and it makes my dead ends feel less dead!
Shelley G.
If you are looking for affordable keratin treatment, this is pretty good. It didn't burn my hair like some keratin and it smells nice too.