INFUSIUM PRO 23 LEAVE-IN TREATMENT ORIGINAL VITAMIN B5 33.8 OZ

by SET Enterprises

INFUSIUM 23 PRO Original Leave-In Treatment infuses hair with a Pro-Vitamin B5 formula to deeply penetrate and help repair the signs of damage. It detangles and leaves hair feeling stronger while helping to protect against breakage. The lightweight formula won’t weigh hair down and can be used daily, even immediately following chemical processing to help seal the cuticle, leaving hair healthy-looking with superb manageability and shine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of INFUSIUM PRO 23 LEAVE-IN TREATMENT ORIGINAL VITAMIN B5 33.8 OZ!
Southwest Florida
Purchased at: Amazon
I've been using this product since I was a preteen. It's the best leave in conditioner of it's kind, leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy. It smells good and is worth the price. The only down side to it, you really need to purchase a spray bottle for it. It's a watery, not a creamy consistency. I find that if I can't spray it on, it gets wasted. The spray bottle makes it so much easier to apply. If not for this, I would give it 5 stars. I do not believe I'll ever stop using this.

Looking for your answer?