Infusium (Moistur)ologie Conditioner, Step 2, 33.8 fl oz (1 lt) - DUART INDUSTRIES, LTD.

BY INFUSIUM

Hydrates to replenish moisture to dry, parched hair. Science: Inspired by beauty, grounded in science, Infusium 23 offers specialized hair care solutions that are proven to enhance the texture and condition of your hair. Infusium 23 has combined decades of knowledge and experience with scientific advances to create (moistur)ologie conditioner. Solution: Specially designed with our 23 essential treatment complex, (moistur)ologie conditioner hydrates to replenish moisture to dry, parched hair. (moistur)ologie conditioner rinses easily to alleviate build-up, leaving hair soft and manageable. Made USA of US and/or imported ingredients. see more...

Elizabeth G.
Tipp City, OH
Thick and moisturizing. I was first recommended to use this in my horse's tail, and the horse tail become soft and hydrated. This is what sold me on this product. I have never went bacj
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Infusium (Moistur)ologie Conditioner gives you great results. If you want hair with great shine, softness, no frizz, no fly aways, and perfect volume then this conditioner is what you're looking for. Combine it with the Infusium shampoo and you will be amazed at your results. Infusium has been around for some time now and first started in salons, but now it's available to you at a great price where ever you shop. If you're not familiar with these products try them I'm sure you will stick with it.
Jessica C.
Love this conditioner so much. I love the smell, the way it smooths our hair and how it help a brush slide through my daughters curly unruly hair. Love this and the price is great!
Audra S.
Brookings, SD
I was on the fence with this product. Personally I did not find it amazing, but it also wasn't awful. It smells good, does its job. But I wouldn't purchase it again
Megan G.
Allentown, PA
This shampoo works wonders. It drastically changed my hair and made it look refreshed after I dyed my hair to blonde.