BY INFUSIUM

Infusium 23 Volume Builder Shampoo 33.8 oz Enriched with pro-vitamins, proteins and amino acids Builds, boosts and amplifies hair's structure, strand by strand, so that hair reaches its fullest potential Not tested on animals

• Does this product come in Sulfate-Free? 1 Answers
Rebakah M.
Magnolia, TX
I used this with the whole infusium care system and although I thought the conditioner was nice, the shampoo did nothing for me. It didn't give me any sort of moisture or any sort of cleanliness. The shampoo did not lather, it did not clean the hair. I don't know if it was because this is a gentile shampoo, but my hair did not come clean and I felt like there was still residue left over after scrubbing it. This is not worth the money, and doesn't work outside the whole hair care system.
karla b.
Hamburg, NY
I love this shampoo! It brought my hair back to life after all my styling damage. I would give this shampoo a shot for anyone who has over styled hair/split ends.
Rachel B.
Hanford, CA
I would NOT RECOMMEND this product if you have curly hair like I do. It will overcleanse and make your hair frizzy and oily. STAY AWAY
Mira P.
Streamwood, IL
Does this product come in Sulfate-Free?