BY INFUSIUM

• I'm planning on coloring my hair.. is this a good option ...1 Answers
Elizabeth G.
Tipp City, OH
Best shampoo and conditioner ever! Texture is thicker with satin like tear free finish. My local shop is out, and have been looking for a replacement everywhere!
Holly B.
I found this brand of shampoo on sale at Big Lots recently and had to give it a try. It was my first time ever using this brand's products and I think they're pretty good so far! They smell wonderful, the sent lasts all day.
Ashley B.
This is a great shampoo. I used it for about six months in the past and I have no regrets. It smelled great and it kept my hair soft all throughout the day. I would definitely use it again!
Lavonda C.
Ash Flat, AR
I like this product. It truly is good for colored and permed hair. It helps with tangles and frizzy hair. It has a nice scent also.
Katrina S.
Mesa, AZ
Infusium is one of my favorite drug store products! Their shampoo is great - as well as all of their other products!
Liliana C.
Medley, FL
I'm planning on coloring my hair.. is this a good option to mantain my new color?