BY INFUSIUM

Fortifies the hair cuticle to alleviate breakage and split ends. Science: Inspired by beauty, grounded in science, Infusium 23 offers specialized hair care solutions that are proven to enhance the texture and condition of your hair. Infusium 23 has combined decades of knowledge and experience with scientific advances to create (repair)ologie shampoo. Solution: Specially designed with our unique i23 essential treatment complex, (repair)ologie shampoo fortifies the hair cuticle to alleviate breakage and split-ends caused by everyday brushing and styling. (repair)ologie shampoo cleanses to remove residue and build-up while nourishing hair from root to tip. Infusium 23 Repairology is an AMAZING system. I started using the shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in, and ever since I did, I have no more split ends, and I don't even have to blow-dry/straig. click this product to see full details see more...

Caroline O.
bronx, NY
I love the smell and how it makes my hair feels. Great pricing and been out for so long
Trinity P.
Union Grove, WI
This shampoo dried out my hair and cause it to frizz. I don't think I'll be using it again so it was just a waste of my money. This product is now sitting in the back of my cabinet.
tara w.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
To get your hair back to normal try using this! I did and it works wonders.