Infusium 23 Repair & Renew Shampoo uploaded by Bridget M.Infusium 23 Repair & Renew Shampoo uploaded by Jennifer W.Infusium 23 Repair & Renew Shampoo uploaded by Jessica O.

BY INFUSIUM

To Nourish & Fortify Stressed, Damaged Hair with i-23 Complex Proven Beauty Stressed, damaged hair is restructured to help protect against further harm and damage while being restored to its peak beauty and health.  Infusium 23 does it all with an integrated system of proven science, exclusive technology and personalized products that transform hair for better-than-ever hair days. Cleanse & Care:  Start with Infusium 23 Repair & Renew Shampoo.  Fortified with hair-healthy elements to strengthen and reveal hair s true beauty, while diminishing the damaging effects of the past.  An i-23 Complex enriched with pro-vitamins, proteins and amino acids promotes resilience and renewal for even the most troubled hair, leaving it radiant and richly transformed. Not tested on animals Questions or comments - Please recycle where facilities exist. ;

Buy on Amazon
Clarissa N.
Clarissa N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this shampoo!!! I don't dye my hair but I blow dry my hair a lot and I started to see my hair getting damaged. So I decided to try this and its literally been a week and theres a huge difference! My hair is so smooth and it controls frizz as well! The damage is nearly gone!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
This is exactly what I've been looking for to manage my damaged, very long hair! I remembered it being used when I was a kid so checked out the reviews before buying my own bottles! I'm extremely impressed with the quality, cost, and results! Others up great and you don't have to use much!
Vero A.
Vero A.
Howard beach , NY
These products are the best! I had a lot of bad hair days until I discovered this elixir. This repairs and renews my hair. Makes my hair look healthy and fortify. I have a frizzy hair so I make sure I use this very 2 days. This is a must try and a must have! I recommend it!
Kara D.
Kara D.
Beech Grove, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love this shampoo and conditioner!! It has repaired my hair from all the coloring, blow drying and flat ironing. It makes so super soft. It has a nice sent to it. Before my hair was so dead and felt like straw. It was so gross. I can't recommend this product enough.
Adeline L.
Adeline L.
Humboldt, Tn
Iono I seem to use it because my mom uses it. It works great. Makes my hair super smooth and I have a problem with it always looking over greesy. Now it just looks shiny with volume not shiny, greesy, and stuck to my head.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Miami, FLORIDA
It is a great repairing hair due to its argan oil and keratina, specially for dry and damaged hair by Irons and hairdryers. I iron and dry my hair regularly. It is very good.
Tracie B.
Tracie B.
Love this product it has helped repair my hair from the everyday uses of irons and hairdryers.
Susy A.
Susy A.
Infusium 23 has been around for a such a long long time, its been my aunts favorite for quite some long time, she was the one that actually recommend me this shampoo in it's new version, which is the red bottle, she gave me the repair + renew with keratin oil and argan oil, the smell is so good, it leaves my hair feeling silky and shiny with a fresh scent, I love it.
Shawnna S.
Shawnna S.
Love this! I use both shampoo and conditioner. Have for years! Helps with brittle damaged hair. Makes your hair feel soft and shiny! Great formula and lots of different kinds you can try. The leave in conditioner is great too. Infusium 23 Repair & Renew Conditioner
krista v.
krista v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A wonderful product that leaves my hair feeling repaired and rejuvenated like never before from any styling product.
Patience G.
Patience G.
Cowan, TN
How many combination do they have