Infusium 23 Repair & Renew Leave-In Treatment
  • Infusium 23 Repair & Renew Leave-In Treatment Leave-in Treatment 3 Repair & Renew 8 oz
  • Infusium 23 Repair & Renew Leave-In Treatment Leave-in Treatment 3 Repair & Renew 16 oz

BY INFUSIUM

Infusium 23® Repair + Renew Leave-In Treatment.
I-23 Complex® protection from 23 types of damage.
Step 3.
To nourish & fortify stressed, damaged hair.
New patented technology 7 years of research.

• Where can i find this product?2 Answers
  • What is the best way to use this? I just recently purchas...2 Answers
  • I used to use this all the time, but I now have extremely...2 Answers
Infusium 23 Repair & Renew Leave-In Treatment

Start your review of Infusium 23 Repair & Renew Leave-In Treatment!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "My mother bought it after I joined the summer swim team (at age 12), and the chlorine in the pool left my hair looking and feeling like straw." in 2 reviews
  • "Infusium 23 Repair & Renew Leave-In Treatment Love this spray and it really do work , soft and manageable hair , no more tangles , Lasts all day when used in the morning , and a little goes a long way , Great product and its a good price !" in 1 review
  • "This product does help my hair look healthier but best of all my hair doesn't get as greasy as it used to before I started using it. " in 1 review
  • "This product is really good on hair that is damaged." in 1 review
  • "I put it in a spray bottle and spray it on my damp hair after the shower while my hair is still warm from the shower." in 1 review
Christy M.
West Covina, Ca
I love this hair treatment!! I’ve been using it for years now!!. I actually just ran out and have to buy more. I have thin hair that get oily at the end of the day, so I definitely can’t use anything too heavy. This is perfect. It has a very thin consistency. I put it on when my hair is wet right out of the shower. Just pour a bit into the palm of my hand spread it through my hair and comb. It’s makes combing my hair so much easier, and dries nice and smooth. I love this stuff!!
Charlene G.
Mapleton Dep, PA
I love this product. I absolutely can not live without it. I put it into a spray bottle and mist it into my hair and comb it through leaving my hair tangle free. Also leaving it smooth and silky. I've bought it for gifts for my friends as well.
jenny c.
San Elizario, TX
I love this stuff! I have really damaged hair for many reasons.. Recently after using my hair feels amazing so soft it's just miracle in a bottle to be honest! WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY$
Jessica D.
I am obsessed with this product and I have been buying it for a few years now. I love that it keeps my hair soft and hydrated all day long. I have curly hair and it keeps my hair looking smooth all day. I would recommend this leave in conditioner to any one and to top it off it’s very inexpensive.
Jill M.
Ocean City, NJ
Infusium23 Salon Hair Care Moisture Replenisher is part of a three step hair care line. Being I am super picky about what I put in my hair, I usually never have the same line of shampoo, conditioner or hair care products.

When the Infusium team sent me a sample of their product, I was excited to give it a try. Moving from humid New Jersey to dry Nevada has really taken its toll on my hair. I now have to be very mindful of keeping my locks hydrated, especially in the summer.

In using Infusium23, I used my salon grade shampoo and conditioner in the shower as normal and used a towel to pat dry my hair leaving it damp. Since my hair is thick I used two half dollar sized applications to massage into my hair. The product smelled very good and left my hair feeling soft and manageable. I will enjoy continued use of this product!
E.J. S.
College Sta, TX
I have been using Infusium 23 for quite literally 20 years. My mother bought it after I joined the summer swim team (at age 12), and the chlorine in the pool left my hair looking and feeling like straw. I have long hair (half way past my bra strap and my hips) and part of the reason I think I'm able to grow my hair this long and still have it be healthy and shiny (yes, even with dying/coloring) is because of this product. I just pour some into a spray bottle and midst my towel dried hair from root to tip with it prior to combing it out. Smells light and 'clean' and a large bottle even with my super long hair lasts me at least a year, if not longer.
Kiley Marie R.
Dardenne Prairie, MO
My hair was brutally dry last winter and this product saved it!

I sprayed it on my wet hair and then blew it dry and the Infusium worked it's magic. 2-3 blow dries later and my hair was starting to look healthy again. This is a wonderful leave-in conditioner and I will continue to use it to help keep my hair looking shiny and healthy.

It comes in different sizes so I purchased the smaller spray bottle (for application) and then got the larger bottle (for refills) once my first bottle was out.

If there was one thing I would change it would be the spray nozzle. The product comes out in a stream as opposed to a mist.
Denise M.
Rio Rancho, NM
I started using this after I noticed I was having #flakyscalp. Living in Arizona my skin and my hair are always pretty dry in the winter. Usually I could do one really good deep condition and it would go away but this year it's hug around much longer. After using this once it's helped hydrate my flaky scalp and keep it to a minimum. It is something that I use after almost every wash but I only apply on my scalp.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
This is exactly what I've been looking for to manage my damaged, very long hair! I remembered it being used when I was a kid so checked out the reviews before buying my own bottles! I'm extremely impressed with the quality, cost, and results! Leaves my hair conditioned and a bit naturally styled as well!
Jessica M.
Gainesville, FL
I am African American and I have a short cut and relaxed hair. My hair is very fine and very prone to breakage and I noticed my hair was falling out after a while each time I ran a comb through so I decided to try this out and it is AMAZING. After I wash my hair I put a quarter size and run it through and then blow dry my hair. Since I have been using this product I noticed significantly less breakage and my strands seem much stronger.
Jessi M.
Where can i find this product?
Rashida M.
Columbia, NJ
I used to use this all the time, but I now have extremely sensitive skin. What kind of preservatives are used in this product?
McKayla P.
Saginaw, TX
What is the best way to use this? I just recently purchased it.

Walmart