Infusium 23 Repair & Renew Leave-In Hair Treatment uploaded by Vero A.

BY INFUSIUM

Infusium 23 Repair & Renew Leave-In Hair Treatment: To nourish and fortify stressed, damaged hair Enriched with pro-vitamins, proteins and amino acids Protects against breakage and future damage see more...

Dee A.
Virginia
I have been using infusium for as long as I can remember. I’ve tried all kinds of their products. But I stay loyal using the leave in conditioner on the daily. It helps keep my hair frizz and dangle free, gives it strength and helps with split ends. My hair routine wouldn’t be the same with out it!!
Sarah R.
Phoenixville, PA
I used this product years ago then forgot about it until it was mentioned in an article. I forgot how great it is. I have curly hair so after washing it I spray this on before applying other products. It helps me retain moisture and doesn’t add weight to my hair. I buy it in large quantity!
Alison O.
Love this stuff!! I have thick wavy hair that usually is tangled after gettting out of the shower. Spraying a few sprays of this in my hair once I'm out of the shower and letting it sit for a few minutes before brushing has made it SO much easier to brush out!
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
I use this product everyday. I had a lot of bad hair days until I discovered this elixir. This is a leave in which repairs and renews my hair. Makes my hair look healthy and fortify. I have a frizzy hair so I make sure I use this every day. It's too watery, I just apply with with my hands all over my hair and style as usual. Works perfectly into clean hair, wet or dry. This is a must try and a must have! I recommend it!
Martha B.
I've used this product for about 30 years. It's the easiest thing to use, I love the smell and the feel of my hair after drying. Simple packaging and plastic container are safe for shower etc. Now my daughter uses it.
Janet C.
I love this product. It actually did reverse so much damage of my color treated, fine hair. I like the smell too. I'll definitely keep using this and recommend it.
Alyssa A.
Bakersfield, CA
My mom used this on my hair when I was little! I had long curly hair and she would comb it through my hair every night to get out tangles. worked great!
Jamie H.
Tinley Park, IL
Nice products works well as a detangler. It helps protect my hair against heat and leaves looking shiny and feeling smooth.
Tammy K.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
I have used this in the past, but never had any reverse damage after using the whole bottle. I wouldn't buy this again.
Victoria G.
Logan, OH
Just squirt a little in my hair after I shampoo. Leaving it soft and smooth. Have used it for years. Nothing better.