Infusium 23 Repair & Renew Leave-In Hair Treatment

by Infusium

Infusium 23 Repair & Renew Leave-In Hair Treatment: To nourish and fortify stressed, damaged hair Enriched with pro-vitamins, proteins and amino acids Protects against breakage and future damage

Does this work well as a heat protectant when flat ironing and blow drying hair?
Start your review of Infusium 23 Repair & Renew Leave-In Hair Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great inexpensive brand leave-in conditioner. It doesn’t have good for you stuff in it but it does smell good. Helps soften hair. Good price easy to find.
Shannon S.
Longmont, CO
I've used Infusium leave in off and on since the 80s. Don't remember why I took a break, I think the hairdresser talk to me into something expensive. A few years ago I was thinking about this stuff and tried to find it. None of the local stores around here in Longmont had it. I found it at Sally's Beauty Supply, actually the 32 oz bottle buy two get one free. They were on sale in the first place so I got 3 bottles for $9 total. It's the same stuff in the spray bottle, which I still have, refill it. I'd forgotten how amazing this is. No wonder it's been around for basically ever. You don't have to spend a ton of money to get a great product and this is a perfect example. My hair gets Tangled very easily and this is wonderful to get out tangles. I always used this after I wash my hair. This is so nice at taming unruly hair and in my opinion one of the very best leave-in conditioners or treatments. I'm actually almost through with my third 32 oz bottle so it's about time to go back and get some more. Highly recommended this product.
Alison O.
Naperville, IL
Love this stuff!! I have thick wavy hair that usually is tangled after gettting out of the shower. Spraying a few sprays of this in my hair once I'm out of the shower and letting it sit for a few minutes before brushing has made it SO much easier to brush out!
Martha B.
I've used this product for about 30 years. It's the easiest thing to use, I love the smell and the feel of my hair after drying. Simple packaging and plastic container are safe for shower etc. Now my daughter uses it.
Vero A.
I use this product everyday. I had a lot of bad hair days until I discovered this elixir. This is a leave in which repairs and renews my hair. Makes my hair look healthy and fortify. I have a frizzy hair so I make sure I use this every day. It's too watery, I just apply with with my hands all over my hair and style as usual. Works perfectly into clean hair, wet or dry. This is a must try and a must have! I recommend it!
Nicki W.
Vancouver, WA
My mom used this on me when I was little, and I use it as an adult. I also use it on my 3 daughters’ hair. It’s great as a de-tangler and it also leaves your hair very soft and less frizzy. I have curly hair and it works great for me.
Sharon L.
Torrance, CA
I think this product has been around since forever... my mom always used this and I've used it since I was a kid as well. Smell is nice and it leaves hair feeling soft. Spritz after washing and leave in
Tammy M.
Sanford
I have used this product for years. It works great on curly hair and even when I straighten my hair it’s nice to use to protect from the flatiron. It keeps the damage under control. I will definitely continue to use this product.
Kenzie R.
Jacksonville
Such an amazing product. My entire family uses this. My mom started using this on me as soon as I had hair lol. Never makes your hair feel greasy but at the same time its sooo good for dryness or frizziness.
Sammy G.
crabtree
I’ve used Infusium for years and every time I have to go without (if I run out or go on vacation and forget it) I realize how much it truly saves my hair from becoming a dry mess. It’s very affordable and has a lovely scent.