BY INFUSIUM

Salon Proven Beauty: Repair and strengthen stressed hair with the damage-defying powers of Infusium 23® Repair & Renew with Keratin proteins and Argan Oil. Protein rich Keratin fortifies hair while Argan Oil prevents future damage. Scientifically formulated to accelerate the renewal process, Repair & Renew delivers brilliantly transformed, healthier hair.

Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
I love this product! It works great as a heat protectent and also helps repair the hair. It smells pretty good too! I would buy again.
Lesly A.
El Paso, TX
Im so in love with this product after one month of using this product my hair feels much healthy and long
Carrie S.
Rogers, AR
This is a product that definitely goes the distance and delivers! Between blow drying, curlers and straightening, I really put a lot of damage on my hair so it's great when I use this all over, especially on my ends, before using any heat. This is a super light formula, that doesn't add any weight or waxy build up, so my hair stays shiny and full of body. The sprayer is a fine mist, so it doesn't add to my drying time. I love how it provides instant protection from heat, but also repairs hair damage to make my hair look and feel it's best. This is a hair care must have!!
Mildred G.
Steger, IL
This is the best heat protecter I ever used it's really good and it's affordable. It has a nice scent to it, I would buy this item again. I bought this at Walmart and I'm satisfied with this product.
Karen H.
Vancouver, BC
I haven't seen this product in stores before, where can I purchase it?
KaMaria W.
Modesto, CA
Wondering how this works on courser textures, as well as kinky-curly (biracial) hair.
Nikki B.
Brisbane, QLD
I am African so I don't know, but would this still work well on my nappy hair

back