Infusium 23 Repair & Renew Conditioner uploaded by Jennifer W.Infusium 23 Repair & Renew Conditioner uploaded by Kimberly M.

BY INFUSIUM

To Nourish & Fortify Stressed, Damaged Hair with i-23 Complex Proven Beauty Stressed, damaged hair is restructured to help protect against further harm and damage while being restored to its peak beauty and health.  Infusium 23 does it all with an integrated system of proven science, exclusive technology and personalized products that transform hair for better-than-ever hair days. Condition & Care:  Follow cleansing with Infusium 23 Repair & Renew Conditioner.  Reinforced with a hair-healthy support system of conditioners and shine enhancers to recharge, renew and deeply treat dull, damaged, stressed-out hair.  An i-23 Complex enriched with pro-vitamins, proteins and amino acids infuses and conditions hair, while protecting against future damage.  Rinses clean to prevent build-up. Not tested on animals Questions or comments - Please recycl

• Has anyone had any problems with it leaving their hair feeling wa...3 Answers
Infusium 23 Repair & Renew Conditioner
  • "I usually condition in the shower but my hair is very fine and tangles so easily if I don't use my infusium as well. " in 1 review
  • "My daughter has long thin hair (past her wasit band) that is prone to tangles and then breaking as I desperately try to free her locks from said tangles." in 1 review
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
This is exactly what I've been looking for to manage my damaged, very long hair! I remembered it being used when I was a kid so checked out the reviews before buying my own bottles! I'm extremely impressed with the quality, cost, and results! Used with the shampoo and leave in treatment!
Christal M.
Lyndhurst, OH
These products always make my hair extremely soft. Very good for dry or damaged hair, especially if it has been bleached
Ashley C.
Gilbert
BEST LEAVE IN CONDITIONER! If you are looking for a leave-in conditioner, buy this one! It seriously is like magic in the magic and it leaves it super hydrated. I would not recommend doing this treatment every night but at least once a week for nice, smooth hair!
gloria a.
Pasadena, TX
My daughter used it and she likes how it's small and live the hair so nice
Is good
Christine C.
Clearfield, PA
I have to use this in the shower. I always comb my curly hair in the shower with Infusium in it and let it in my hair until I am done showering then I rinse it out. It works wonders for my thin hair!
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
I love this conditioner! I've used it on and off since I was a little girl! My mom used it and my grandma too! I love how it makes my hair feel! It's very affordable! I would definitely recommend this!
Lizet H.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
absolutely love this conditioner. my hair has been soft and beautiful since I started using it. I will never use a different conditioner again. Definitely recommend it to everyone. "
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
We LOVE infusium at our house! I have two daughters and we use it in a spray bottle right after washing hair to help keep the tangles away, and in the mornings before school to keep their hair smooth and silky. Has a great smell too! My mom even used it on my hair when I was little. Would definitely recommend!
Miranda M.
I've been bleaching the crap out of my hair the past few weeks and I use this along with Aussie's 3 minute miracle and my hair is still in amazing condition. I can't believe it! I bought it at Walmart for around $4 so it's super cheap and has an amazing effect on hair that is damaged and trying to be repaired.
Clarissa N.
I use the shampoo as well and these are absolutely the best! My hair hasn't been this healthy and smooth in a long time! Definitely a buy!!!
Carrie W.
Redding, CA
Has anyone had any problems with it leaving their hair feeling waxy or like it hasn't been fully washed out?