Carrie W.
Redding, CA

Has anyone had any problems with it leaving their hair feeling waxy or like it hasn't been fully washed out?

Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Lyles, TN
1 year, 5 months ago
Not at all! This is my favorite conditioner and my most valuable part of my hair washing routine. I do have thick, course/dry hair, so that may make all the difference. I probably would not recommend to someone with fine or thin hair.
Jennifer W.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Nottingham, MD
1 year, 10 months ago
It leaves hair feeling very soft and moisturizer, but alrighty heavy so I can see what you mean about not fully washed out. As someone with thick hair I don't mind this, but if you have thin hair it may weigh it down and make it feel oily.