KRISTIN D.
sparks, nv
My daughter has long thin hair (past her wasit band) that is prone to tangles and then breaking as I desperately try to free her locks from said tangles. I will take an old spray bottle, add some of this conditioner, and add water. I then use it as a detangle and leave in conditioner. I will wash and condition as usual, then spray her with a generous dose of my mixture, braid her hair at night, and the next day it will remain relatively tangle free. My mom even remarked on day on how soft her hair is, after two girls herself, she was surprised i was using a "regular" conditioner as a leave in, but believe me it works! Her hair never looks or feels greasy from using this product as a leave in conditioner and detangler.