BY INFUSIUM

Stressed, damaged hair is restructured to help protect against further harm and damage while being restored to its peak beauty and health. Infusium 23 does it all with an integrated system of proven science, exclusive technology and personalized products that transform hair for better-than-ever hair days. see more...

maddie e.
i am in heaven. after using this my hair is the silkiest it has ever been and i could not be happier with the results in just one use. this was definitely worth every penny and i will without a doubt be repurchasing. I would highly recommend this product.
Megan F.
Coldwater, MI
My mother always swore by this brand when I was young. Tried it myself recently and I was not disappointed. It helped alot with my dry, frizzy hair. It made it much more manageable and smooth-looking.
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
These products are the best! I had a lot of bad hair days until I discovered this elixir. This repairs and renews my hair. Makes my hair look healthy and fortify. I have a frizzy hair so I make sure I use this every 2 days. This is a must try and a must have! I recommend it!
Jade H.
Oceanside , Ca
I process my hair often! I went blonde for the summer and my hair is a little more dry! I picked this up from Walmart to try! And love it!! My hair is noticeable more softer and healthier looking! Def recommend this!
Jil O.
Greenville, SC
This entire line of products is amazing, bleached my hair about 5 years back and I fried it beyond belief. After a few weeks of using this, the shampoo, and leave in, it was back to healthy again.
Janet W.
Sarasota, Fl
This is such an amazing conditioner! I can really tell its hydrating my, I would definitely recommend for anyone with long hair that you style often. You can't beat the price too!
Nikki R.
Aberdeen, MS
I love this product!! My hair is so much softer since using this!! I highly recommend using Infusium 23 repair. I will now be buying more Infusium products to see if they help my hair as much as this one!!
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love infusium repair and renew conditioner. It made my hair feel soft and silky. I love this product and would definitely use it 100 more times
Ashley P.
Atlantic, NC
I love infusium23 products! it works great in your hair and you cant go wrong with it! I like it because it makes my hair sleek and shine.
Deborah G.
Louisville, KY
I use this every summer to keep my hair in shape after hours in the pool and hot sun! Safe for all the family and easily purchased