Infusium 23 Repair & Renew Conditioner uploaded by Jennifer W.Infusium 23 Repair & Renew Conditioner uploaded by Kimberly M.

BY INFUSIUM

To Nourish & Fortify Stressed, Damaged Hair with i-23 Complex Proven Beauty Stressed, damaged hair is restructured to help protect against further harm and damage while being restored to its peak beauty and health.  Infusium 23 does it all with an integrated system of proven science, exclusive technology and personalized products that transform hair for better-than-ever hair days. Condition & Care:  Follow cleansing with Infusium 23 Repair & Renew Conditioner.  Reinforced with a hair-healthy support system of conditioners and shine enhancers to recharge, renew and deeply treat dull, damaged, stressed-out hair.  An i-23 Complex enriched with pro-vitamins, proteins and amino acids infuses and conditions hair, while protecting against future damage.  Rinses clean to prevent build-up. Not tested on animals Questions or comments - Please recycl

• Has anyone had any problems with it leaving their hair feeling wa...3 Answers
Infusium 23 Repair & Renew Conditioner
  • "I usually condition in the shower but my hair is very fine and tangles so easily if I don't use my infusium as well. " in 1 review
  • "My daughter has long thin hair (past her wasit band) that is prone to tangles and then breaking as I desperately try to free her locks from said tangles." in 1 review
Christal M.
Lyndhurst, OH
These products always make my hair extremely soft. Very good for dry or damaged hair, especially if it has been bleached
Jacqueline S.
Jacksonville, AL
I have used 6this product for about 10 years. I usually condition in the shower but my hair is very fine and tangles so easily if I don't use my infusium as well.
Ashley C.
Gilbert
BEST LEAVE IN CONDITIONER! If you are looking for a leave-in conditioner, buy this one! It seriously is like magic in the magic and it leaves it super hydrated. I would not recommend doing this treatment every night but at least once a week for nice, smooth hair!
Christine C.
Clearfield, PA
I have to use this in the shower. I always comb my curly hair in the shower with Infusium in it and let it in my hair until I am done showering then I rinse it out. It works wonders for my thin hair!
Lizet H.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
absolutely love this conditioner. my hair has been soft and beautiful since I started using it. I will never use a different conditioner again. Definitely recommend it to everyone. "
KRISTIN D.
sparks, nv
My daughter has long thin hair (past her wasit band) that is prone to tangles and then breaking as I desperately try to free her locks from said tangles. I will take an old spray bottle, add some of this conditioner, and add water. I then use it as a detangle and leave in conditioner. I will wash and condition as usual, then spray her with a generous dose of my mixture, braid her hair at night, and the next day it will remain relatively tangle free. My mom even remarked on day on how soft her hair is, after two girls herself, she was surprised i was using a "regular" conditioner as a leave in, but believe me it works! Her hair never looks or feels greasy from using this product as a leave in conditioner and detangler.
Calynn L.
Clyde, NY
I use this on my niece's hair and it works great! she is 6 and is learning how we take care of our hair. she knows that it comes after the shampoo and she loves the smell
Samantha  W.
College Sta, TX
This conditioner is great and leaves my hair feeling super soft! I only put it on my ends because of my naturally oily hair but it compliments the shampoo really well!
Alyssa B.
Derby, KS
I absolutely love this conditioner. my hair has been soft and beautiful since I started using it. I will never use a different conditioner again. Definitely recommend it to everyone.
Clarissa N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the shampoo as well and these are absolutely the best! My hair hasn't been this healthy and smooth in a long time! Definitely a buy!!!
Carrie W.
Redding, CA
Has anyone had any problems with it leaving their hair feeling waxy or like it hasn't been fully washed out?