BY INFUSIUM

Repairs Restores Restructures*.Repair stressed, damaged hair with Infusium 23® Repair & Renew, formulated with soothing Argan Oil of Keratin to build strength, elasticity and smoothness. Restore hair health and shine with a scientifically advanced formula, proven to prevent future damage. Restructure with patented i-23 Complex® enriched with pro-vitamins, proteins and amino acids for beautifully vibrant, healthier hair.Reparer. Regenerer. Restructurer.*Reparer les cheveux fragilises, abimes, a l'aide des produits de la gamme Reparer et renouveler Infusion 23 composes d'huile d'argan adoucissante et de keratine afin de leur conferer force, elasticite et douceur. Regenerer les cheveux afin qu'ils retrouvent leur sante et leur brillance. Il a ete demontre que cette formule avancee sur le plan scientifique previent les gommages futurs. Restructurer a l'aide du Complexe i-23 brevete enrichi de provitamines, de et d'acides amines afin d'obtenir une chevelure plus saine, a l'eclat magnifique. see more...

Hello K.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is amazing after a night shows to put on the hair. It smells so good and leaves hair soft and silky. I have noticed it makes my hair more fuller each time I use it and plus a little goes a long way. Does not leave hair greasy.

Angelica R.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Love this product! I've noticed a great difference in my hair. Looks healthier and has far more less split ends. Smells really good and doesn't leave your hair greasy. I do recommend others to give it a try
Arlene C.
Amazing product at a reasonable price. I use this because I do a lot of heat styling and it helps to protect my hair
I also use it on my daughters hair since she has curly hair that tends to be dry and frizz out and I love how it makes her hair look and feel
Elizabeth O.
This stuff has saved my hair. As someone who dyes their hair probably more frequently than they should, it's seriously been a life savor. It's not exactly "cheap" but it's well worth the cost and I am so satisfied.
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
I love love love this moisturize replenisher treatment! Salon proven beauty outdid themselves with this one. I have always used this since the first time I tried it. It leaves your hair looking and feeling brand new! Everyone should try it!
Jessica M.
I love how this product transforms my hair literally overnight. When i wash it in the morning i can run my fingers thru it in the shower. It has helped my frizz too.
Jamie E.
Man, WV
As always, Infusium 23 delivers a great product! This leaves my hair very soft and manageable. Having natural curl, it's hard to find anything that helps tame down my frizz (I over style/damage my hair leaving it dry and course) so when I used this, I was pleasantly surprised!
dulce C.
Orlando, FL
I have bewn using this for a while now and i am obsessed with this.. My hair is ao soft and healthy looking it amazing.. I get mad when i go to the store to buy it and cant dind it.. Because i love it that much!! 10/10th product.
Stephanie
hollywood fl
Have about 4 or 5 of these bottles and I love it. Use it everytime after I wash my hair and I love it. Recommend it to anybody
Jessica R.
Hanover, PA
I got an Infusion 23 Leave In Avocado and Olive Oil from a campang and I tried to find the same one but I cant. Where can I find the exactly one? I found the same brand and product but it is very watertly. The one that I got is thick and perfect to apply in my hair.
Nikki R.