BY INFUSIUM

Dry, moisture-deprived hair becomes soft, silky and deeply replenished. Infusium 23 does it all with an integrated system of proven science, exclusive technology and personalized products that transform hair for better-than-ever hair days. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica W.
Burkburnett , TX
I love the smell of this product. It’s so thin and watery I don’t feel like it does much for my hair though. It’s really cheap but I don’t think it does enough for me that I would keep buying it. But if you’re just looking for a really lightweight leave-in this isn’t too bad.
Jen H.
Pocatello
This product has been used in my home since I was a young girl. My Mom was a hairdresser and loved using this as a setting lotion. My hair is naturally curly and a little dry. I love, love love this leave in! I've used other leave in conditioners but they all leave my hair feeling heavy and limp. Infusium23 is lightweight and smells fantastic. (Reminds me of my childhood!) I honestly wont use another leave in on my hair.
Jacqui D.
Boston
I love This Product it’s the only thing that works for my hair yes it scent is great and it’s long lasting. It all Depends on where you buy it if u buy it at Sally’s beauty supplies it’s going to cost more them Walmart. And it is safe for Colored hair
Tracey C.
Infusium 23 (original) has been my leave-in go-to for years. The formula is a wonderfully light and clean as well deeply nourishing treatment. I was introduced this conditioner at my salon, and I have kept it in my haircare collection ever since. I use it both directly after and between shampoos. Equally effective on my relaxed and natural hair.
Bottom line: Infusium 23 Pro Leave in Treatment Conditioner us an affordable, quality conditioner.
Brittany W.
Philadelphia, PA
Every girl in the world should own this. It is seriously such a great hair care product with incredible results!