Infusium 23 Moisturologie, Leave-In Treatment, 16 oz uploaded by Jenna F.

BY INFUSIUM

To Vitalize & Preserve Color-Treated Hair with i-23 Complex Proven Beauty Overworked, color-treated hair nourished and protected to optimize hair color and heighten healthy hair shine.  Infusium 23 does it all with an integrated system of proven science, exclusive technology and personalized products that transform hair for better-than-ever hair days. Treat & Transform:  Finish with Infusium 23 Color Protector Leave-In Treatment for serious color protection.  Infused with hair-healthy refinishers to smooth every strand and layer on the shine color-treated hair craves.  An i-23 Complex enriched with pro-vitamins, proteins and amino acids seals in moisture and helps protect against damage.  Instantly detangles wet or dry hair.  Light enough for everyday use. Not tested on animals Questions or comments - Please recycle where facilit see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jenna F.
Santa Rosa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is alright, I feel like it gets greasy really easily on my hair. I have to keep it away from my roots or else my fresh hair looks like 4 day old hair. Good for roots but it is expensive in my opinion for it not being a good all over.
Shelby P.
I like this product a lot. Not only does it smell great, but it gives shine to my hair. I also use this product as a detangler. I spray it on my damp hair when I get out of the shower and comb through it.
Anna D.
Grants Pass, OR
This product smells great. It moisturizers my hair but doesn't take volume or style I got this for a very affordable price and i am very impressed with what had happened.
Khrystyna J.
Rosamond, CA
At first having long curly hair with a mixture of tight and loose curls, I wasn't sure the product was worth it, on occasion I straighten my hair which leads to damage no matter how much protection or percaution I take. I was suggested to try this product and it's been a game changer. You don't need to use it everyday. But when I do use it. I let it really soak in my ends and roots a little while I'm getting ready before I rinse it out. It's improved the quality of my locks and allowed my hair a health growth return. I always keep a back up bottle on hand just in case.
Candace P.
Fayetteville, AR
This is a great product to use. I have thick wavy/curly hair and my hair often times ends up feeling dry and damaged because of the use of heat. This product moisturizes my hair and makes it feel a lot better and softer
Stephanie H.
Honestly the best thing I've stumbled upon for hair treatment. While using this product you can keep adding heat to your hair and it will still repair the damage. It works wonders.
Rene W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ABSOLUTLY LUVE THIS PRODUCT, CAN APPLY TO UNCOMBED HAIR AND MAGIC, UNTANGLED INSTANTLY!!!!!!i use this also on my grandbabies hair and no tears
Kristen W.
Bremerton, WA
This is my favorite store brand leave in treatment. You get the same quality that you would get from any salon brand. My hair feels so soft and it's so shiny and not limp.
Erica P.
Valparaiso, IN
I have been using this since I was a little girl and it still works great. I love it
Lindsey  S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in my last vox box and I'm already on my 2nd bottle. I really think it works. I could tell a real difference in the texture of my hair.