Infusium 23 Moisturologie, Leave-In Treatment, 16 oz uploaded by Jenna F.

BY INFUSIUM

To Vitalize & Preserve Color-Treated Hair with i-23 Complex Proven Beauty Overworked, color-treated hair nourished and protected to optimize hair color and heighten healthy hair shine.  Infusium 23 does it all with an integrated system of proven science, exclusive technology and personalized products that transform hair for better-than-ever hair days. Treat & Transform:  Finish with Infusium 23 Color Protector Leave-In Treatment for serious color protection.  Infused with hair-healthy refinishers to smooth every strand and layer on the shine color-treated hair craves.  An i-23 Complex enriched with pro-vitamins, proteins and amino acids seals in moisture and helps protect against damage.  Instantly detangles wet or dry hair.  Light enough for everyday use. Not tested on animals Questions or comments - Please recycle where facilit see more...

Buy on Kmart
Lisa O.
Covina, CA
I use to use Infusium when I was in school. I loved it then. I was pleased to see it included in the #SunshineVoxBox I received for testing in exchange for my review. This is better than I remember! I style my hair daily, you can only imagine how brittle the ends of my hair get. I was contemplating going for a trim but I can put that to the side now, thanks to Infusium. My hair is soft and shiny again, all thanks to this product. And it doesn't look oily and a little goes a long way. So happy with the results I cant say thank you enough.
Kay T.
My hair is typically damaged from bleaching. Infusium 23 moisturologie leave in treatment really does the trick for me. It restores all the shine and just makes hair look so soft and silky. This product also makes it really easy to remove tangles. This is my go to product I a,ways use before dates, interviews, weddings, girls nights, and parties just because it makes hair look so amazing! I love it and currently have a bottle of it in my shower as I type this! Love it! :)
Jenna F.
Santa Rosa, CA
This product is alright, I feel like it gets greasy really easily on my hair. I have to keep it away from my roots or else my fresh hair looks like 4 day old hair. Good for roots but it is expensive in my opinion for it not being a good all over.
Khrystyna J.
Rosamond, CA
At first having long curly hair with a mixture of tight and loose curls, I wasn't sure the product was worth it, on occasion I straighten my hair which leads to damage no matter how much protection or percaution I take. I was suggested to try this product and it's been a game changer. You don't need to use it everyday. But when I do use it. I let it really soak in my ends and roots a little while I'm getting ready before I rinse it out. It's improved the quality of my locks and allowed my hair a health growth return. I always keep a back up bottle on hand just in case.
tatiana n.
Cypress, CA
Thanks to my #sunshinevoxbox I received this product for testing and review. I absolutely love it because it leaves my hair really smooth and shiny. I used to buy a lot of different types of products bur I think I finally found the one for my needs. it repairman her while it gives my hair volume. I love it #infusion23smooth
Shelby P.
I like this product a lot. Not only does it smell great, but it gives shine to my hair. I also use this product as a detangler. I spray it on my damp hair when I get out of the shower and comb through it.
Anna D.
Grants Pass, OR
This product smells great. It moisturizers my hair but doesn't take volume or style I got this for a very affordable price and i am very impressed with what had happened.
Candace P.
Fayetteville, AR
This is a great product to use. I have thick wavy/curly hair and my hair often times ends up feeling dry and damaged because of the use of heat. This product moisturizes my hair and makes it feel a lot better and softer
Dawn B.
Spanaway, WA
I cant say enough wonderful things about infusium products!!!!! They have saved my hair....i have over the years fried my hair...it was truly blonde straw....after using infusium products it is blonde silk....the leave in treatments moisturize and repair hair....and never weighs your hair down.
Kristen W.
Bremerton, WA
This is my favorite store brand leave in treatment. You get the same quality that you would get from any salon brand. My hair feels so soft and it's so shiny and not limp.