Infusium 23 Moisture Replensher Shampoo uploaded by Wanling L.Infusium 23 Moisture Replensher Shampoo uploaded by Nikki L.Infusium 23 Moisture Replensher Shampoo uploaded by Andrea V.

BY INFUSIUM

Infusium Moisture Replenishing Shampoo for Dry Hair: Proven Beauty: Dry, Moisture-Deprived Hair Becomes Soft, Silky And Deeply Replenished. Infusium 23 Does It All With An Integrated System Of Proven Science, Exclusive Technology And Personalized Products That Transform Hair For Better-Than-Ever Hair Days. Cleanse & Care: Start With Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Shampoo. Rich With Intensive Hair-Healthy Hydrators And Moisture-Preserving Ingredients To Nourish Deeply, Cleanse Gently. An i-23 Complex Enriched With Pro-Vitamins, Proteins And Amino Acids Pampers And Promotes Soft, Healthy-Looking, Manageable Hair. With i-23 Complex. To Hydrate Dry, Fly-Away Hair. Not Tested On Animals.

Donna D.
This is the best shampoo! I have fine, straight hair, and this product moisturizes without leaving any residue. My hair has to be washed daily, or I experience oily scalp. It lathers great and rinses easily. It smells amazing!! This is the only shampoo that I buy!
Mallory L.
Richwood, OH
This product smells really good and is long lasting scent! It's best for both types of scalps! It affordable and works really well. Made my hair soft and shiny! I was very satisfied with this shampoo. Would probably buy again.
Jessica R.
Alpine, TX
This shampoo had a very strong fragrance, reminded me of Britney Spears Curious if you dont like heavy fragrance I don't reccomend. I loved how well it cleaned my hair. It felt smooth.
amy c.
Louisa, KY
Infusium 23 is good for so much more than just washing your hair. As a kid, I swam almost every day that I could.Many times I got what we called chlorine hair. It gets so oily and regular products just couldn't get the icky out. Infusium was about one of the only products out there that easily worked for me. I have heard it is good at removing a variety of other deposits in your hair as well!!
Meagan F.
It smells so good! It moisturizes and doesn't leave my hair feeling brittle. I really enjoy the nice, clean feeling that lasts all day long! I purchased it at Walmart (it's kind of hidden on the bottom shelf) it's super effective and doesn't give me dandruff *almost every other kind of shampoo does!
Bailey H.
I received samples of this shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in treatment while at college and I must say even in a sample size (24 fl oz per sample), it left my hair (which is ungodly thick) feeling soft, smooth, and a lot thinner (thanks to the humectant!) Would recommend if you're into the cheaper solution but want the better results.
Zolissette B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Absolutely amazing . leaves hair 6 feeling silky and smooth. the smell is fantastic. I purchased the entire line, shampoo condition leave in conditioner. I also recommend to a few friends. my hair is curly and a bit frizzy but with
the the leave in condition leaves hair freeze free. will continue to purchase.
Nicole S.
It's a middle of the road kinda product for me. I love the way it makes my hair feel the day of washing my hair but I have to wash daily and not every other like I prefer to do. The smell is very salon, the texture is rich and creamy, and the lather is great. I'd say depending on your hair washing habits it could be an amazing product for you!
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
I love this shampoo/ conditioner! It has great at moisturizing my hair. I have really hard water so finding a shampoo that nourishes my hair is difficult. I love that it also add volume and reduces frizz.
Erin A.
Sacramento, CA
This shampoo/conditioner is excellent for an inexpensive brand. It moisturizes the hair and prevents breakage and damage. It keeps my hair feeling healthy and maintains shine.
stephanie g.
london, ON
Do you love or hate thos product?