Infusium 23 Moisture Replensher Shampoo uploaded by Andrea V.Infusium 23 Moisture Replensher Shampoo uploaded by Nik L.Infusium 23 Moisture Replensher Shampoo uploaded by Wanling L.

BY INFUSIUM

Infusium Moisture Replenishing Shampoo for Dry Hair: Proven Beauty: Dry, Moisture-Deprived Hair Becomes Soft, Silky And Deeply Replenished. Infusium 23 Does It All With An Integrated System Of Proven Science, Exclusive Technology And Personalized Products That Transform Hair For Better-Than-Ever Hair Days. Cleanse & Care: Start With Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Shampoo. Rich With Intensive Hair-Healthy Hydrators And Moisture-Preserving Ingredients To Nourish Deeply, Cleanse Gently. An i-23 Complex Enriched With Pro-Vitamins, Proteins And Amino Acids Pampers And Promotes Soft, Healthy-Looking, Manageable Hair. With i-23 Complex. To Hydrate Dry, Fly-Away Hair. Not Tested On Animals.

Meagan F.
Meagan F.
It smells so good! It moisturizes and doesn't leave my hair feeling brittle. I really enjoy the nice, clean feeling that lasts all day long! I purchased it at Walmart (it's kind of hidden on the bottom shelf) it's super effective and doesn't give me dandruff *almost every other kind of shampoo does!
Donna D.
Donna D.
This is the best shampoo! I have fine, straight hair, and this product moisturizes without leaving any residue. My hair has to be washed daily, or I experience oily scalp. It lathers great and rinses easily. It smells amazing!! This is the only shampoo that I buy!
Wanling L.
Wanling L.
San Leandro, CA
This shampoo makes my hair feels silky smooth and straight every time after I used it. It also cleans well, leaves my hair fresh and nice.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
It's a middle of the road kinda product for me. I love the way it makes my hair feel the day of washing my hair but I have to wash daily and not every other like I prefer to do. The smell is very salon, the texture is rich and creamy, and the lather is great. I'd say depending on your hair washing habits it could be an amazing product for you!
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
Richwood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells really good and is long lasting scent! It's best for both types of scalps! It affordable and works really well. Made my hair soft and shiny! I was very satisfied with this shampoo. Would probably buy again.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Alpine, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo had a very strong fragrance, reminded me of Britney Spears Curious if you dont like heavy fragrance I don't reccomend. I loved how well it cleaned my hair. It felt smooth.
Zolissette B.
Zolissette B.
Pembroke Pines , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely amazing . leaves hair 6 feeling silky and smooth. the smell is fantastic. I purchased the entire line, shampoo condition leave in conditioner. I also recommend to a few friends. my hair is curly and a bit frizzy but with
the the leave in condition leaves hair freeze free. will continue to purchase.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Laredo, TX
This line of shampoo, conditioner and leave in treatment by Infusium 23 is the absolute best. It all makes my hair so soft.
Kali R.
Kali R.
Lol this is a old product that my mom used on my hair as a kid. I didn't like it as an adult. Very drying not enough natural ingredients to really help ur hair
Jessica  v.
Jessica v.
I just finished my bottle of this shampoo and i love the things it did to my hair! It left my hair moisturized and silky-smooth.
stephanie g.
stephanie g.
london, ON
Do you love or hate thos product?