Infusium 23 Moisture Replensher Shampoo uploaded by Andrea V.Infusium 23 Moisture Replensher Shampoo uploaded by Nik L.Infusium 23 Moisture Replensher Shampoo uploaded by Wanling L.

BY INFUSIUM

Infusium Moisture Replenishing Shampoo for Dry Hair: Proven Beauty: Dry, Moisture-Deprived Hair Becomes Soft, Silky And Deeply Replenished. Infusium 23 Does It All With An Integrated System Of Proven Science, Exclusive Technology And Personalized Products That Transform Hair For Better-Than-Ever Hair Days. Cleanse & Care: Start With Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Shampoo. Rich With Intensive Hair-Healthy Hydrators And Moisture-Preserving Ingredients To Nourish Deeply, Cleanse Gently. An i-23 Complex Enriched With Pro-Vitamins, Proteins And Amino Acids Pampers And Promotes Soft, Healthy-Looking, Manageable Hair. With i-23 Complex. To Hydrate Dry, Fly-Away Hair. Not Tested On Animals.

Donna D.
This is the best shampoo! I have fine, straight hair, and this product moisturizes without leaving any residue. My hair has to be washed daily, or I experience oily scalp. It lathers great and rinses easily. It smells amazing!! This is the only shampoo that I buy!
Mallory L.
Richwood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells really good and is long lasting scent! It's best for both types of scalps! It affordable and works really well. Made my hair soft and shiny! I was very satisfied with this shampoo. Would probably buy again.
Jessica R.
Alpine, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo had a very strong fragrance, reminded me of Britney Spears Curious if you dont like heavy fragrance I don't reccomend. I loved how well it cleaned my hair. It felt smooth.
amy c.
Louisa, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Infusium 23 is good for so much more than just washing your hair. As a kid, I swam almost every day that I could.Many times I got what we called chlorine hair. It gets so oily and regular products just couldn't get the icky out. Infusium was about one of the only products out there that easily worked for me. I have heard it is good at removing a variety of other deposits in your hair as well!!
Erin A.
Sacramento, CA
This shampoo/conditioner is excellent for an inexpensive brand. It moisturizes the hair and prevents breakage and damage. It keeps my hair feeling healthy and maintains shine.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
Absolutely the best! I use this often and my hair is so much fuller and softer. My hair is manageable and the smell is clean
Bailey H.
I received samples of this shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in treatment while at college and I must say even in a sample size (24 fl oz per sample), it left my hair (which is ungodly thick) feeling soft, smooth, and a lot thinner (thanks to the humectant!) Would recommend if you're into the cheaper solution but want the better results.
Nicole D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can not go wrong with this brand. My hair grows faster when I use this product. I don't particularly love the smell of it but it is not the worst smell. My hair looks best when I use this shampoo.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
Definitely is moisturizing but almost seems to coat the hair, it was a little much for my (thick) hair.
Anna C.
New Smyrna, FL
I just tried this product for the first time! It left my hair smelling great and I immediately felt a different. Way softer!
stephanie g.
london, ON
Do you love or hate thos product?