BY GENERIC

Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Leave-In Treatment: To hydrate dry, fly-away hair Made with hypoallergenic ingredients Formulated and used by professionals With i-23 Complex see more...

Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Cincinnati, OH
This leaves my hair very soft, it is a very liquify consistency and smells very great. I leave it in after washing and conditioning
Melissa d.
Melissa d.
Cape Canaveral, FL
This is my all time favorite brand of hair Care products! From the dampoo, conditioners, & the leave in treatment!i actually learned about this brand from my mom& I've been addicted since, now having gotten my husband and daughters in Love too! From the amazing smells tothe amazing results i get from using! I will 100% chose this brand over any other! My only problem is that the only store o.j. my area who caries this are cvs( who btw way overpriced at their store so i won't but from there) & only other place is Wal-Mart which i am not able to get to that often! But again my all time hand down favorite! The only thing i can say not positive id's that i can veneer find big Boyle shampoo only conditioner! So I'm article buying small shampoo so i wish that was different!
Chesay C.
Chesay C.
Minneapolis , MN
I've used this product for years...my hair is fine to medium and very curly. I like Infusium 23, because it works a detangler and leave-in conditioner. My hair tends to get frizzy if it doesn't have enough moisture and this works to add moisture without weighing my hair down. The smell is not as pleasant and it is runny, but it does work and a little goes a long way.
Natasha R.
Natasha R.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my all time favorite hair products. Great when used with the shampoo and conditioner! It leaves your hair feeling super soft and manageable!
Brandie M.
Brandie M.
Hereford, AZ
I have used Infusium23 for a long time. I love this product and whenever I use it, I notice a big difference in the texture of my hair. It's more soft and it smells great!