Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Leave-In Treatment

Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Leave In Treatment 16 oz see more...

• Is this leave in treatment like the same treatment that used to b...1 Answers
paige b.
I used to use this as a detangler when I was in elementary school about 20 years ago and it was the only thing that would keep my hair from knotting up and actually made it brushable and it made my hair look amazing. So, i forgot about it for a long time thinking it had been discontinued in the 90's. Well, I was in a sally's beauty supply the other day and low and behold there it was, the miracle product from my childhood. I bought it immediately. It still works just as amazingly as in the past and it's not expensive. Now that I know this is still being made this will be a life long product for me. Always.
Lauren W.
I love love love this product. Ive used this for years. I trust that this is one of the rare products that works for any hair! I love this so much. It is never too heavy or greasy. Its perfect!
Stephanie S.
Cumberland, MD
I've been using this product for two weeks after I got my hair treatment. I believe its made my hair color last n look amazing. I'll review again after a month of use.
Lauren M.
West Orange, NJ
I used to use Infusium 23 back in the day as a kid. I have rediscovered it with its specialty lines. My favorite is the avocado and olive oil range. It is perfect right out of the shower after washing your hair. It is a great detangler and preps hair for moisturizing and sealing ingredients. My scalp particularly loves it. I would just caution about using too much because it can leave hair a bit crunchy.
Anita P.
Starkville, MS
I received this product free in my sunshine voxbox. I was excited to try it because I remember using this line back in my relaxed days. I've never used avocado oil or butter on my type 4 hair but this product has avocado and oil oil. I used it with gel to style my hair in a wash and go. First off the smell caught me off guard it has a strong perfume smell, but the result of my wash and go we phenomenal. My hair was had shine, the curls were defined and moisturized with no crunch. I will probably purchase this product in the future for myself.
Somantha S.
I absolutely love this product. As someone with hair that's is of medium thickness and past my hips in length, I am very pick about products that provide conditioning properties to my hair. I am very pleased with this leave in spray and will continue to buy it. It is not my end all be all but it doesn't s boost moisture, add shine, and help detangle.
Tamara F.
Infusium Leave In Treatment has been a staple in my hair care regimen for many years. I have thick, wavy hair and it keeps my hair strong and healthy. I apply it after shampoo and deep conditioning, then wrap my hair in a towel for about an hour to dry. My hair damage from blow drying and styling is less because of this product.
Deanne D.
I received Infusion 23 Leave In Conditioner free from my Inflluenster Sunshine Vox Box. After using Infusion 23 for the first time it left my hair feeling soft and silky. Infusion 23 has a nice fresh smell. It is made of a smoothing cream with avacado and olive oil. This is a wonderful product if you enjoy using leave in conditioners and I would highly recommend Infusion 23.
Erin  W.
Spring, TX
This product truly works and leaves your healthy and strong. Whatever you daily put on your hair on do to your hair, this magical product restructures your hair while your showering and leaves you with completely amazing hair. This product can be hard to find, CVS and Walgreens carries it.
Kristy H.
This is my go to beauty beach bag item. I spray this in my hair before I head to the beach and also when I'm done. I use it daily! It doesn't leave your hair unmanageable and it smells fresh.
Kalin W.
Is this leave in treatment like the same treatment that used to be in a different bottle? It's a really thin liquid, like the consistency of water, and I prefer that more than the thicker traditional leave in conditioner. Basically, I want to know if it is light on your hair without weighing it down?