BY INFUSIUM #83 in Leave-In Conditioner

Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Leave In Treatment 16 oz see more...

• Is this leave in treatment like the same treatment that used to b...1 Answers
Somantha S.
I absolutely love this product. As someone with hair that's is of medium thickness and past my hips in length, I am very pick about products that provide conditioning properties to my hair. I am very pleased with this leave in spray and will continue to buy it. It is not my end all be all but it doesn't s boost moisture, add shine, and help detangle.
Kristy H.
This is my go to beauty beach bag item. I spray this in my hair before I head to the beach and also when I'm done. I use it daily! It doesn't leave your hair unmanageable and it smells fresh.
Laura v.
San Antonio, TX
I like using this treatment it makes my hair mangeable smooth easy to blow dry and it smells good. Use 3 to 5 times a week before I blow dry or after I take a shower.
Kim P.
Corona, Ny
Great leave in product to leave in , leaves hair looking wet and not dry , love this !
Michelle P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product. It leaves my hair so soft and looking clean after showering.
paige b.
I used to use this as a detangler when I was in elementary school about 20 years ago and it was the only thing that would keep my hair from knotting up and actually made it brushable and it made my hair look amazing. So, i forgot about it for a long time thinking it had been discontinued in the 90's. Well, I was in a sally's beauty supply the other day and low and behold there it was, the miracle product from my childhood. I bought it immediately. It still works just as amazingly as in the past and it's not expensive. Now that I know this is still being made this will be a life long product for me. Always.
Lauren W.
I love love love this product. Ive used this for years. I trust that this is one of the rare products that works for any hair! I love this so much. It is never too heavy or greasy. Its perfect!
tracy f.
Georgetown, KY
I've used the Infusion 23 Moisture Replenished leave in treatment before, it makes your hair feel nice and soft and smells great too. It is more watery texture so I used a spray bottle to apply also. Plus with putting in spray bottle you can drop in your purse. Would highly recommend this product.
Erin  W.
Spring, TX
This product truly works and leaves your healthy and strong. Whatever you daily put on your hair on do to your hair, this magical product restructures your hair while your showering and leaves you with completely amazing hair. This product can be hard to find, CVS and Walgreens carries it.
Stephanie S.
Cumberland, MD
I've been using this product for two weeks after I got my hair treatment. I believe its made my hair color last n look amazing. I'll review again after a month of use.
Kalin W.
Is this leave in treatment like the same treatment that used to be in a different bottle? It's a really thin liquid, like the consistency of water, and I prefer that more than the thicker traditional leave in conditioner. Basically, I want to know if it is light on your hair without weighing it down?