Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Conditioner uploaded by Nikita S.Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Conditioner uploaded by Andrea V.

BY INFUSIUM

To Hydrate Dry, Fly-Away Hair with i-23 Complex Proven Beauty Dry, moisture-deprived hair becomes soft, silky and deeply replenished.  Infusium 23 does it all with an integrated system of proven science, exclusive technology and personalized products that transform hair for better-than-ever hair days. Condition & Care:  Follow cleansing with Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Conditioner.  Rich with intensive hydrators and shine boosters to pamper completely.  An i-23 Complex enriched with pro-vitamins, proteins and amino acids restores hair with essential moisture.  Rinses clean to prevent build-up, while leaving hair soft, shiny and super manageable. Not tested on animals Questions or comments - Please recycle where facilities exist. ;

• Used to use infusium leave in treatment but can't find it...1 Answers
  • When I buy shampoos I only buy THE SHAMPOO, rarely with c...2 Answers
  • Is this the only conditioner offered from Infusium? Are t...1 Answers
Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Conditioner
  • "My hair used to be very dry, but since I've started using Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher, my hair is actually touchable at the end of the day." in 2 reviews
  • "It makes my hair soft and helps with tangles." in 1 review
  • "The price is really good for what this conditioner does." in 1 review
Ashley M.
Arlington, TN
The best conditioner hands down! I have tried everything. I have oily roots and dry ends, this is the best conditioner. I have used this for years and always go back because nothing compares
Kristine G.
I have course, thick, curly hair and this product did not meet my expectations. I might as well have slipped conditioner all together. This was not moisturizing enough by any means.
Andrea V.
Laredo, TX
I used to buy conditioner based off of how great it smelled smelled. But when I received the full size bottles of infusion I gave it a try. I had had real bad flakes in my hair from the weather change and when I finished the 1,2,3 step of the infusion regimen, my hair was gorgeous. It was so soft. I hadn't had my hair look so shiny in a long time. Not to mention how fantastic these products smell! Ah so good. I'm so greatful for influenster and infusion for sending me these products because I will never go back. I'm glad because this has helped me try products that I would probably never bat an eye at.
Olivia H.
Mesquite, TX
I had such oily damaged hair, I would have to change my shampoo every month because nothing ever felt clean enough for me, nothing ever felt like it really nourished with out adding in more oils! Maybe except a very expensive shampoo. But when I started using Infusium, OMG! I was so amazed on the price and results! I have been using Infusium for 5 months and don't think ill be changing anytime soon. My hair has grown so fast and its very healthy. I really LOVE this product! I can even skip a day of washing and my hair still looks fresh and clean!
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
I LOVE this conditioner. It's inexpensive, it smells great and it works! I always receive compliments when I use Infusium 23 and of course, I share that information with anyone who asks. My hair used to be very dry, but since I've started using Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher, my hair is actually touchable at the end of the day. I used to swat hands away from my hair before Infusium came into my life.
Meagan F.
I LOVE THIS CONDITIONER! It leaves my hair smooth & full of body. It smells great and is weightless! I've been using it for about 3 months and my hair has grown about 3 inches! I purchase it at walmart and will definitely purchase it again and again!
Rebakah M.
Magnolia, TX
I used this product with its two other counterparts in the moisture system. I felt that it moisturized my hair and left my hair silky smooth, but it also left a strange coat of residue over the strands of my hair which I did not like. It was a decent product over all but I moved on to a different product.
Karla B.
I have been using this conditioner for 2 weeks and it leaves my hair so soft and silky! It definitely brings back the moisture to your hair especially during this dry winter. I would highly recommend this product
Rocio M.
Las Vegas, NV
This product brings me childhood memories when I was small my mother use to put this on me after i got out the shower Its smells good also i protects your hair and gives it volume... I use it when i get lazy to do my hair which is good I like recommending this products to my friends even family.
Cameron J.
Wilmington, NC
I really like this conditioner - I don't feel like it leaves a residue film on my hair, or that it causes build up. My hair is dry, and this makes it feel good. I have used more expensive salon brands, but this one works just as well, if not better.
Wanling L.
San Leandro, CA
When I buy shampoos I only buy THE SHAMPOO, rarely with conditioners. For those of you who have tried the combination of Infusium 23 moisture replenished shampoo and conditioner, what do you think about the effectiveness of the conditioner? Is it significant?
Jessica P.
Used to use infusium leave in treatment but can't find it anywhere anymore? Where can I find some?
Marlena B.
Fairfield, CA
Is this the only conditioner offered from Infusium? Are there better ones to use on heat damaged hair?