Infusium 23 Miracle Therapy Serum uploaded by Amanda W.

BY INFUSIUM

Repairs Hair, Brilliant Shine With Moringa Oil 2 i-23 Complex Protection from 23 Types of Damage 3 Salon-Proven Beauty Repair, rebuild and revitalize your hair with the healing power of Infusium 23 Miracle Therapy with Moringa Oil extracts. Moringa Oil is derived from the most nutritionally dense plant that has ever been studied and helps Infusium 23 protect your hair from 23 types of damage with an integrated system of proven science and exclusive technology to transform hair for better-than-ever hair days. Treat Transform: Finish with Infusium 23 Miracle Therapy Leave-in Treatment Serum to rebiuld hair and give it brilliant, dazzling shine. Our exclusive i-23 Complex enriched with pro-vitamins, proteins and amino acids adds manageability and dramatically restores shine and luster. Light enough for everyday use. Not tested on animals. Made with hypoallergenic ingredients.

Jen H.
Pocatello
Ive been using Infusium23 products for over 20 years. I love this lightweight serum. One or two pumps does it for my hair. It has a pleasant smell and not only leaves my hair smooth and shiny, but softer. This product can be applied to wet or dry hair. Careful not to use too much or your hair will look oily!
Tori G.
Orlando
I actually really liked Infusium products as a whole. It smelled super nice and was definitely long lasting. It had a classy packaging and was super effective in taming my hair. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Jennifer H.
Pocatello
I have used Infusium products for years and have loved them. The leave in serum tames flyaways while making your hair silky and smooth. Make sure you dont use too much or your hair will look oily.
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
Well I love infusium used to use it as a kid mom always had a bottle and now they have so many different lines and this smells amazing seals in the moisture very long lasting I love it I won a giveaway from them on Instagram and went and bought another bottle
Kat E.
Fort Wayne, IN
Does the trick. It’s not my ride or die must have product, but it works well after blow drying to keep down flyaways. It also prevents frizz due to humidity to some extent. My hair doesn’t frizz much so it works for me.
Taylor G.
Jolo, WV
I can tell a difference in the texture of my hair every time I use this. It is long lasting and a good price for what you get. I have wavy thick hair that has never been died and I would definitely buy this again.
Amanda W.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I really like this product it's for when you apply heat to your hair to keep you from damaging it. I always use it even if in not using any heating tools. this doesn't make my hair greasy it gives it softeness and shine and manageability.
Rosalinda H.
Weslaco, TX
First of all, I really like the brand of products this brand has. It smells amazing. Definitely met my expectations, and the best part is that it isn't pricey. I usually get it at Target.
Christina B.
I have used this in the past and liked the price , smell and the other products , but my.local store had stopped selling them so I switched ..
jessica f.
Los Angeles
This product is the best it helps me with my damaged hair and help with the frizz when my hair is wild I love this product