BY INFUSIUM

Prevents Breakage, Smoothes Cuticle, Tames Fly-Aways With Moringa Oil 2 i-23 Complex Protection from 23 Types of Damage 3 Salon-Proven Beauty Repair, rebuild and revitalize your hair with the healing power of Infusium 23 Miracle Therapy with Moringa Oil extracts. Moringa Oil is derived from the most nutritionally dense plant that has ever been studied and helps Infusium 23 protect your hair from 23 types of damage with an integrated system of proven science and exclusive technology to transform hair for better-than-ever hair days. Condition Care: Infusium 23 Miracle Therapy Leave-in Treatment is a weightless formula with natural healing properties that instantly delivers protection from split ends, brittle breakage, flyaways, tangles and styling damage with no residue or sticky build-up. Works great on wet or dry hair. Perfect for all hair types. Not tested on animals. Mad

Tabi M.
Mount Vernon
Absolutely in love . Great price ,well worth more really helps my dehydrated curly hair. i so need some. i used it as a styling product along with other hair care products.
erin m.
I don't know how I ever lived without the vInfusium23 miracle therapy leave-in treatment! My hair gets very dry, has that straw feeling too it, and very damaged looking! This stuff has made my hair look and feel great! I don't have the fly aways when I use this product. I also have very thick hair that is hard to really do anything with it, so when I use this I love to leave my hair down, my hair looks and feels smooth! I love it! And the best part is it's not expensive! 😃
Chelsea J.
I've been using this brand and bottle for years. I have really curly hair so a spray-in conditioner or softener of some sort is a must. It's not labeled as a 'spray conditioner' but I use it as one and it works GREAT for my hair. Doesn't weigh down my hair, yet makes my hair looks great, soft and smelling super good. It's also not tested on animals which is a big plus!
Lisa J.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
I'm usually very happy with Infusium23 products, but this one was a disappointment for me. I used on damp hair after washing and conditioning. My hair immediately felt like wet straw and became sticky while drying. This may work for other hair types, but not mine. I'll stick with the other Infusium23 formulas from now on.
Amanda R.
Marion , IL
I enjoy this product. I think it works decently as a detangler for hair. It has a really nice scent. My only complaint is that it doesn't seem to leave my hair as soft as other Infusium products I have used in the past. Still nice though, and very reasonably priced.
Delilah S.
This not only smells great leaves my hair wonderfully healrhy. We've been using this for years. I like to spray it on my damp hair at night feel that it works wonders while I sleep.
Tricia T.
Copperas Cove, TX
Great product. Till I blow dry my hair and my hair feels like a rock. It may work better on fine hair but not so much on thick curly hair. It leaves my hair brittle.
Isabel r.
Harbor City, CA
I have been using this to soften the natural curl my hair and I absolutely love it wont weight down my hair and smells amazing leaving my hair smelling fresh and soft
Kristy P.
I initially started using this before I would heat style my hair. Now I use it for my natural curls as well. Gives my hair a nice shine and that added moisture.
Katie N.
Four Oaks, NC
I love this product. It's lightweight and when applied to wet hair before bed really does a nice job of making my hair soft and easy to detangle in the morning.